Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway opens March 4th!

Until they fix it, Epcot. :sad1: It had barely half of MK's visitors last year, and DHS wasn't very far behind.

There is a reason why Epcot was the only park that didn't get "Extra Extra EMH" for September/October.

Though Ratatouille may help by summer time.

MMRR seems to be more a local and regular opening. People that want to compare it to the old ride. I don't think it's like the star wars ride that had huge fan base out side of the parks

Yes, posted in a different thread, but there was no FP available for MMRR. Only other notable news was Kali River was also not available in early March because of refurb expected to last until the end of March.

thank you I just asked this question on a different thread

I hit my 60-day window this morning. My trip lasts through March 7th, and Runaway Railway was not listed as a FP option for the 4th, 5th, or 6th. It wasn't even listed in the section of attractions that didn't have FP available.

Thanks for the heads-up. This is frustrating. It would be nice to at least have Disney say whether/when Fastpass+ will start.

Following. I hope we can score a Fastpass or at least the best strategy to get a whirl on MMRR in our trip in June.

We're almost 60 days from the opening, and we are within 90 days for Club Level VIP FPs (which I'm booking next week for my early April trip)- so seems like we should know by now what tier Mickey's Runaway Railway will be? Sorry if this has been answered already - I did a search and couldn't find anything. Thanks!

Julie

I would guess that it’s not going to have fastpass availability at first similar to the SWGE rides, since we’re within the 90 day CL fastpass booking period at this point as you say, and since we’re so close to the 60 day mark. If it was going to have fastpasses it would definitely be a tier 1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!