Mickey’s PhilharMagic Premiering in April at Disney California Adventure Park

Following. We'll be in CA on the 29th, and we would love to see that if it's up and running.

As of last weekend nothing appeared to have been done to the exterior of the building. They can do a lot in a short amount of time, though, so wouldn't be surprised if the exterior was transformed in a day or two when the time comes.

As of last weekend nothing appeared to have been done to the exterior of the building. They can do a lot in a short amount of time, though, so wouldn't be surprised if the exterior was transformed in a day or two when the time comes.
Given the nature of the building now, they may honestly do nothing more than out new posters up at the entrance.

CMs have previews on Thursday, so it is looking likely that it will open this weekend, but time will tell.

Sounds pretty exciting what you are all saying... looking forward to trying it out...
I love 3D with some little extra effects... I hope it isn’t just „plain“ but I think I would still like it but wouldn’t be a repeat attraction for me...

I hope it’s open by Saturday!! My friend and her sister are coming this weekend and have never been to DCA, so it would be nice to see!

I've never seen it so it will be exciting to see something in the old Muppets theater. Though I think DH and I saw a Dr Strange theatrical trailer there? Back in 2016 maybe?

Not my photo (belongs to WDWNT)... but it's all ready for tomorrow's opening!

Went this morning to check it out, it’s a little different without the full screen like in Florida but I enjoyed it. There was no wait at 11:30am to experience it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter