Micheal and David Kay, living the dream

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Who else is enjoying Micheal and David Kay's You Tube Vlogs on living in Florida now? I just love to hear them talk about their feelings and their moods with being a Florida resident and being able to go to the parks every day, if they so choose. I didn't realize David was going to be staying in Florida as well. I bet the cost of living is so extremely high that Micheal needed some extra income to split the bills and such. I just wonder though if either one of them are interested in a spouse at some point in their life. I wonder if the rest of the family will move down as well. Very interesting to watch.

This move will help his you tube income. Last month he made 1,158 dollars on you tube. I enjoy watching but only watch maybe half of his wdw. Seen all of his DCL videos. His marvel day at sea videos with his sister was really great. I’m sure his you tube income will keep growing.

I have absolutely no idea who you are talking about.
Me either.

I want my......
I want my.....
I want my youtube TV........

Look at them Yo Yos. That's the way you do it. You put the videos on you tube TV.

You'll have to google the song yourself. It has some Dis not allowed verbiage.

Last edited:
This move will help his you tube income. Last month he made 1,158 dollars on you tube. I enjoy watching but only watch maybe half of his wdw. Seen all of his DCL videos. His marvel day at sea videos with his sister was really great. I’m sure his you tube income will keep growing.
How do you know that info?

How do you know that info?

Its public - it is on statsmash.com. Someone posted it on his youtube account in the comments. I guess he also works for the federal government and makes over 100k a year. He's doing quite well it seems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who else is enjoying Micheal and David Kay's You Tube Vlogs on living in Florida now? I just love to hear them talk about their feelings and their moods with being a Florida resident and being able to go to the parks every day, if they so choose. I didn't realize David was going to be staying in Florida as well. I bet the cost of living is so extremely high that Micheal needed some extra income to split the bills and such. I just wonder though if either one of them are interested in a spouse at some point in their life. I wonder if the rest of the family will move down as well. Very interesting to watch.
Apparently (someone who knows him says) Michael has a high paying full time job (federal government I guess) - PLUS makes almost 50k on youtube. I don't think he needs any help with the bills. :)

Apparently (someone who knows him says) Michael has a high paying full time job (federal government I guess) - PLUS makes almost 50k on youtube. I don't think he needs any help with the bills. :)
I strongly guess the government job as well. Close to the coast. But the cost of living in Florida is extremely high. But I bet You Tube does cover a lot of that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter