Miami International Airport Question

Idontwanttogrowup

Mouseketeer
We will be flying Delta with a connection at Miami International Airport. We have to catch the next flight to Orlando 35 minutes. Im just curious how close the restrooms are to the gate we must go to. I refuse to use the restroom on the plane. :rolleyes1

There are always plenty of restrooms close to all gates, at all airports. No need to worry.

We will be flying Delta with a connection at Miami International Airport. We have to catch the next flight to Orlando 35 minutes. Im just curious how close the restrooms are to the gate we must go to. I refuse to use the restroom on the plane. :rolleyes1

WOW that is a really tight connection if you only have 35mins between flights. You better hope your flight is not delayed. I have missed a connecting flight with even 1hr between flights.

I'd suggest trying to get seats as far forward in the plane going to MIA so you get off quickly. That could give you 5-10 minutes more time than if you sit in the back.

If the actual flight departure is 35 minutes from your arrival time and you are on the same airline, in the same terminal, and your arriving flight is on time, you should make it. You don't need to worry about restroom location, because you may not have time to use ones in the terminal, unless your arriving flight is early. Your departing flight will very likely be boarding by the time you deplane from your first flight and the gate usually closes before the official departure time.

35 minutes at MIA?!? Unless your connecting flight is delayed and on the same airline/terminal, you're going to either have to hold it until you arrive at MCO, or use the restroom on the plane.

And don't check bags. With 35 minutes, I doubt they'll make it.

I'm more in disbelief that this is a legal connection on an airline.

35 minutes at MIA?!? Unless your connecting flight is delayed and on the same airline/terminal, you're going to either have to hold it until you arrive at MCO, or use the restroom on the plane.

And don't check bags. With 35 minutes, I doubt they'll make it.

I'm more in disbelief that this is a legal connection on an airline.

Im actually using the Magical Express so I wont need to check bags.

Magical Express doesn't control how your bags are handled by the airlines or how they will make the connection in MIA.
Who knows??? Maybe the bags will be sent down on another flight??? That's happened to me in the past, especially with a connection involved.

I think the 35 mins is a concern. I would use the restroom just before boarding in your home airport. Then, if there is any concern, you should be ok until you get to MCO...it's not a long flight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter