Miami hotels with shuttle to ship

Karron

Earning My Ears
anyone have any recommendations for a hotel in Miami that has a shuttle to the ship?

We did the Comfort Suites back in November, and we liked it. They picked us up at the airport in their shuttle. That evening, I asked one of the drivers if he could take us to a restaurant down the street (it was raining) and he said yes. He picked us up after our meal (he gave us his cel number), and then he took us to a CVS pharmacy and dropped us off there. After we were finished shopping for some items for our cruise, he picked us up and took us back to the Comfort Suites.

We also stayed at the Comfort Suites. Sport Bar/Restaurant just down the street was good enough and I was able to walk to a convenience store just up the street in the opposite direction to get a 6-pack to take aboard our Panama Canal Cruise. As stated above shuttle picked us up at the airport and also took us to the Port the next morning.

DCL - 4-day Bahamas, Dream, 2014
DCL - 14-day WBPC, Magic, 2015
DCL - 7-day Norway Fjords, Wonder, 2016
DCL - 7-day Northern Europe, Magic,2017

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter