Mia Moda Spirito

mickey mommy

Mouseketeer
Ok, I just purchased the Mia Modo Spirito, in red, for my dd2. Was it a mistake? Will I be happy with that? I have a combi which is extremely lightweight. My only complaint with my Combi is: due to the fold in the middle of the handle, it wobbles too much and my hand constantly gets pinched. I needed a new stroller and I saw the Spirito on sale for 59.99 and thought that was a great deal. Now, I guess I'm having buyers remorse! Is this a good stroller????? :laundy:

Well, I've never heard of them or seen one, so I did a websearch. I could only find 2 reviews, and they were polar opposites - one glowing review, and one review that sounded like she got a lemon stroller, but they replaced it and she's still not impressed.

I hope you like it! It's hard to buy a stroller without being able to test-drive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter