MGM Swap ###All photos posted pg 14 - 17

Hi everyone...I haven't forgotten or gone to mars...my little un (now 11 months old) has RSV after just recovering from bacterial pneumonia - needless to say I haven't slept much - I'm almost done though but just need to package it all up and get my derriere to the post office (and shovel 6 inches of white stuff)...I apologise to everyone for being late. I will mail it overnight as promised and it will get there tomorrow.

Oh my - it's all so beautiful!
tiggermei -that is my all time favorite Disney image on your tag - mickey self portrait!

Here are Susie's Groups

Grp B - HSM2
B-SUsiestone.jpg

Grp C1 Star Tours
C1-Susiestone.jpg

Grp D - Great Movie Ride
D-susiestone.jpg

Grp E Backlot Tour
E-Susiestone.jpg

Grp F Singing in the rain umbrella
F-Susiestone.jpg

Grp G Big Coke Bottle
G-Susiestone.jpg

Grp H Power Rangers
H-Susiestone.jpg

Grou H1 - Fronzone
H1-Susiestone.jpg

Group I - KimPossible and Ron Stoppable
I-Susiestone.jpg

Grp J Hollywood Blvd
J-Susiestone.jpg

Grp K1 Toystory Mania
K1-Susiestone.jpg

This is what the USPS site says about the first package now!

Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0003 5202 1022

Your item could not be delivered or returned to the sender. It is being forwarded to a USPS mail recovery center where it will be processed.

Your item could not be delivered or returned to the sender. It is being forwarded to a USPS mail recovery center where it will be processed.

The USPS makes me want to
blowup.gif

By the way, those cards that you used, did you print them? They look really neat in the photos.

What does this mean? If they know where it is and you know where it is, why can't they give it back to you?

I have emailed them again.

It is the craziest thing I ever heard of.....Funny it didn't show up at the dead letter office until I filed a complaint.

Wow susie all that stuff is beautiful! and you had to recreate it all? that's awful.

Wow susie all that stuff is beautiful! and you had to recreate it all? that's awful.

Thanks for saying that. That stuff was done as a replacement. I feel so bad that the first box is now at the dead letter office......There are pieces in there that I absolutely love.

If I get that box back, I hope we do this exxact same swap over again!

Thanks for saying that. That stuff was done as a replacement. I feel so bad that the first box is now at the dead letter office......There are pieces in there that I absolutely love.

If I get that box back, I hope we do this exxact same swap over again!

I'd be happy to host it again...I'll save everything so all the groups are the same!

Love your stuff Susie...esp the colors.
I sent express as I couldn't bear for it to go even later....DC EB 771699505 US. Should be there friday the latest.

Yeah! I'll mail this out to everyone on Saturday if I can. If I don't get finished before the PO closes, I guess it will be Tuesday. Monday is a holiday right?

Happypooh your package is here! I haven't opened it yet. I will post photos tonight and start getting the packages ready. Hope to mail tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Happypooh your package is here! I haven't opened it yet. I will post photos tonight and start getting the packages ready. Hope to mail tomorrow. I'll keep you posted.

Yay!! let the stalking begin :lmao:

grp B ToT
B-happypooh.jpg

Grp C General MGM
C-happypooh.jpg

Group D Fantasmic
D-Happypooh.jpg

Grp E Lights Motors Action
E-Happypooh.jpg

Group G Narnia
G-happypooh.jpg

Grp H1 - M Inc
H1-happypooh.jpg

Grp I Storm trooper
I-happypooh.jpg

Grp K Jedi Academy
K-happypooh.jpg

RATS

I wasnt in that general MGM group or the Jedi Training group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter