MGM Swap ###All photos posted pg 14 - 17

I should have all packages by Wed or Thursday and I will work as fast as I can to get this back out. I will keep you updated.

I hope those in group G know that the hand prints and paw prints are supposed to be in concrete? That is why it is grey on top of grey. :)

Photograph is great. Just wanted to explain! :) Thanks for posting the pictures. Everything looks awesome!:banana:

Cute, Cute Cute. Can not wait to see them in person. I just love all the groups even those I was not in. Awesome work.

Your item was accepted at 1:01 PM on February 11, 2008 in AYDEN, NC 28513. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

THis is how far it got last time. Let's see if it makes it through.

Wow, everything is fantastic!!!! You are all so very talented. I sure wish I was in this swap. Great job everyone!!!!!!!!

i think everything is just so great. i loved them all. now i wish i would have signed up for this one.
oh well next time!
great work everyone!!!!:flower3:

More photos

Group B Muppets 3D Movie -- missesdisney
B-missesdisney.jpg

Group C Stars and Motorcars Parade -- missesdisney
C-missesdisney.jpg

Group D - Playhouse Disney -- missesdisney
D-missesdisney.jpg

Group F - Jedi bike missesdisney
F-missesdisney.jpg

Group G - Sorcerer Hat missesdisney
G-missesdisney.jpg

Group H Cars missesdisney
H-missesdisney.jpg

Group I Little Einsteins missesdisney
I-missesdisney.jpg

Nice work!

Your item was processed and left our SWEDESBORO, NJ 08085 facility on February 12, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

I guess insuring it for five hundred dollars is helping it get there this time. I was **'d at the PO when iI mailed it this go round

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter