mexico in june

CharleyUK

Mouseketeer
:sunny: Hi

Just looking at booking our summer hols. Has anyone been to mexico in June? I've looked at the weather and it looks nice and warm but June is also their rainy month :umbrella: Also worried about hurricaines. :worried: Would it be like Florida where it rains but only for a short while and is then nice again.

Any help appreciated or any ideas of somewhere else for June (not Florida this time :sad1: )

I'd be a little wary, just because the weather patterns seem to be going haywire at the mo, It is generally like you say a case of an afternoon downpour, then nothing else but bear in mind those weather charts are done on averages and that part of the world did get hit extremely hard last year.
If you were looking at a cultural holiday I'd suggest Egypt or Iceland but if you want a beach hols then I'd suggest the Med - how about somewhere a little different like Sicily, Sardinia, Corsica or even Egypt on the red sea

We went to Mexico in July - to Cozumel - and it was extremely hot with some torrential downpours - after all it is hurricane season in the Caribbean at that time. If you're thinking of the Pacific coast though, I'm afraid I don't know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter