Mexican Riviera - Party of 13!!! - ohhhhhh yeahhhhh!!! - Updated w/ Cabo resort inf

Hi, I have really enjoyed this thread and all the great info. I would love the cabo resort info but since I have never posted before I am unable to PM anyone. Could someone send it to me?
Thank you in advance for any help. We leave on Sunday!! Can not wait!

Thank you so much for the cabo info! Love all of these ideas being shared! I hope to share when we get back. :)

Thank you for the great information. We are looking forward to our trip and your trip report was extremely beneficial.

Quick question for LimoFam5..I am curious as to why you didn't choose the Pirate Boat excursion in PV? Love the pirate dresses and now inspired to find something for my girls. :)

GREAT TRIP REPORT!! We're going on this cruise in March and I appreciate your descriptive trip report. Thanks! I've also PM'd you for the name of the Cabo Resort.

Can you send it to me?

Hi all! I got the information from someone else that had received it from LimoFam5 before. Any one who asked recently for the info, I have PM'ed the info to you.

Also if anyone else would like it PM or ask and I will send it to you. I am going to stick with the way LimoFam5 wanted and not post it on here but I will share it.

Can I also have the Cabo Resort name? We leave Monday and have no plans for Cabo. Thank you!

Hello,
thank you so much for the trip report, we were wondering about parasailing in Cabo and boom there is your reort.

I have heard the they do not take US cash in Cabo, any thoughts on that?

I was told you can not book the day pass in advance. You can however call the resort and see if they believe the day pass will be available that month based off how full the resort is expected to be. I was told by the resort that they day passes are usually ALWAYS available. Yes resort is shown on DCL website. I will PM you name as I dont want to advertise the name of resort.

Hello! I'm using this site first time since I'm searching for side tour info. I'm not sure I'm posting this message right but would you mind PMing me for Cabo resort information and name as well? We're sailing on 22nd this month, and I haven't book any port activities because it's our 1st Disney Cruise.

Thanks!:)

Sorry, I'm writing to you a lot today but I love your trip story!! Could you please kindly tell me where you got both grils' pirate outfits? They look sooooo cute!
I do have 6 years old daughter and I didn't throught about buying any pirate night outfit but I might change my mind after I saw your kid's picture.Please let me know with my previous question answer (Cabo's resort name & number.) Thank you so much!!

Sorry, I'm writing to you a lot today but I love your trip story!! Could you please kindly tell me where you got both grils' pirate outfits? They look sooooo cute!
I do have 6 years old daughter and I didn't throught about buying any pirate night outfit but I might change my mind after I saw your kid's picture.Please let me know with my previous question answer (Cabo's resort name & number.) Thank you so much!!

LimoFam hasnt been around for a while so you might not get any answers about the dresses. I did however PM you the cabo info.

Limofan5 or kidclassic, is there any way you can send me the info? We are planning Apr 22nd excursion. I guess I need to have at least 10 posts to be able to send a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter