Mexican Riviera cruise-What time do we get off the ship?

disneyfanforever

DIS Veteran
We are going on the Mexican Riviera cruise in the spring, and we are not going to be flying home until Monday due to flight times and costs. We are staying in Anaheim Sunday night. Would we have time to do almost a full day at Disneyland that Sunday after we get off the ship? I wasn't sure what time we would get off the ship and how long it takes to get to Anaheim. I don't really want to spend the money for tickets to Disneyland if we only have half a day. Thanks!

To be on the safe side, I'd say the earliest you'd actually be off the ship, grabbing your bags, would be 9:00. Clearing the ship always seems to take a little longer after a Mexican Riviera cruise.
It's about a 45 minute drive on a Sunday, to get to Anaheim. So if everything went really well, you could be parking at Disneyland at 10:00 or 10:30.

Keep in mind you also have to check into your hotel and get situated, so you may not actually get through the park gates until 11:00 or 12:00, depending on traffic and how far your hotel is from the park. Check and see what time the park is closing that Sunday; it is rare but sometimes there are special events that cause the park to close early. If the park is open until 10 or 11pm, then I say it would be worth it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter