Merry Mixer

Inga

DIS Veteran
Has anyone heard about dates/invitations for the Merry Mixers this year?

Inga

Inga said:
Has anyone heard about dates/invitations for the Merry Mixers this year?

Inga
Inga, I posed a similar question a few weeks back and no one knew. The best info I got was that they are held at EPCOT and start the 1st week of December. Sorry I can't be of more help. :wave2:

While I'm confident that DVC will have some kind of member events this Fall and Winter I wouldn't count on them being a Merry Mixer. They tend to like to mix things up. For example last summer they had Member Days at the Boardwalk but this summer they did Member Block Parties at Pleasure Island.

That doesn't mean their won't be a Merry Member Mixer - there might be. I just wouldn't count on it until they announce their plans.

I will say that no matter what they plan try to attend if you can. They are a nice little break in the day and a great way to meet your fellow DVCers.

Thanks Mary

Good to know that it might not be the same as previous years...looking forward to meeting other DVCers as we are DVC newbies!

Inga

Has anyone been to the Merry Mixer yet this year? I heard it is on Thursdays, but not sure of the time. I am leaving in less then 10 hours...no sleep tonight..

I saw something on another board that said they're 3-5 p.m. every Thursday in Dec at the courtyard before the gates on the international side of Epcot. You know, the gates nearest BCV, etc. Sorry, can't think of its real name--it's obviously too early for all my brain cells to be firing correctly.

Mokat76 said:
I saw something on another board that said they're 3-5 p.m. every Thursday in Dec at the courtyard before the gates on the international side of Epcot. You know, the gates nearest BCV, etc. Sorry, can't think of its real name--it's obviously too early for all my brain cells to be firing correctly.
lol, need that morning coffee.

Actually, you were pretty close. It's called the International Gateway.

The first mixer will be Thursday, Dec 7th. The area they're held at is where the old tram loading stations use to be when there was a tram that ran between Epcot and Swan/Dolphin hotels. That's just outside the ticket booths at the IG for Epcot.

Caskbill said:
lol, need that morning coffee.

Actually, you were pretty close. It's called the International Gateway.

The first mixer will be Thursday, Dec 7th. The area they're held at is where the old tram loading stations use to be when there was a tram that ran between Epcot and Swan/Dolphin hotels. That's just outside the ticket booths at the IG for Epcot.
Yep, and hope to see you and a lot of other DIS/DVC folks there on the 7th! :Pinkbounc :thumbsup2

I'll be there. Since I'm a relatively new owner (March 06), I'm still surprised at the little extras we get--like this party. Can't wait to add another special memory. :woohoo:

We'll be there on the 21st or the 28th! Probably the 28th since we'll be at BWV then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!