Merry Christmas to me !!

Britgirlus

Mouseketeer
We have been planning on a return trip to WDW since our first family trip last May, but I had been putting it off and putting it off, waiting for a good deal. Today I realised that dh has not been out shopping at all for Christmas (he had surgery 3 weeks ago, and just went back to work this past Monday). SO, I hopped online and booked our trip for next May - 10 nights in a Pirate room at CBR ! I am so excited, what a wonderful Christmas gift for us all ! (plus, we get the $500 gift card to spend) :) Can't wait to tell dh and ds6 - we had been considering both CBR and CSR, but I figured that while ds6 is young, we'd better try the pirate rooms - we can go elsewhere next time :)

:yay: :woohoo: :yay:

Merry Christmas & best wishes for a speedy recovery for dh.

Do you have a Disney store near you? Maybe you can stick some small gift cards in their stockings, and they can be all "Huh? What? Thanks but why do we need these???" Then spring it on 'em!

That is a terrific Christmas present. The kind I like to receive. Im thinking I wont get that for Christmas, though.:sad2:
Have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter