Menus released for Epcot International Festival of the Arts

• gatordoc

hopelessly addicted...
    These look amazing. Definitely going to have to plan a trip down to try things.

Amunet

DIS Veteran
    Yay! I can't eat most of the savory items but I'm super excited for that Brie in bread and the noodle dish at the China kiosk!
    This will be our first time experiencing the festival :goodvibes

lorimay

Celebrating 32 Ears
    I'm so excited we just booked 2 days prior to our cruise during the Festival, can't wait to see something new and try so new munchies!!

Thanks for posting.

• aymiewilson

Earning My Ears
    Doing a quick trip Feb 2-6 just for this festival! Can't wait to start hearing people's reviews. :)

Destinyz12

Mouseketeer
    Is there a map available of the different kiosk locations? Some of them aren't country specific it seems

crazy4wdw

Co-Moderator, Restaurant Board
    Is there a map available of the different kiosk locations? Some of them aren't country specific it seems
    Yes, there will be a map available. I'll try to remember to post the link on this thread when it becomes available.

• unveilmyeyes

Mouseketeer
    So disappointed, a lot seems rehash of last year and literally nothing appealing unlike festival of the holidays. I do highly recommend the food & wine app, that has all the festivals listed and you can favorite items you want to try so you won't forget :)

mousecatcher

Earning My Ears
    Excited to be going to this event in less than a week!! Thanks for the link and the food & wine app tip since it makes narrowing down the touring much easier.

chelynnah

DIS Veteran
    So disappointed, a lot seems rehash of last year and literally nothing appealing unlike festival of the holidays. I do highly recommend the food & wine app, that has all the festivals listed and you can favorite items you want to try so you won't forget :)
    I can’t seem to find a food & wine app?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

DINING AT WDW

THEME PARK HOURS
    MINI DINING REVIEWS

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS