Menu Change at San Angel Inn

thornton0511

DIS Veteran
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this yet or not but they are no longer offering the Pollo A Las Rajas at San Angel Inn. This is my favorite and I was sad to see it go. They do still offer a dish with chicken but I believe it has some kind of chocolate mole sauce? I asked our server, just to make sure since I didn't see it listed on the menu but on the Disney website it still had it listed, and he confirmed that they were no longer offering it and the reason was because it was not considered authentic enough. Anyways just thought I would share. I hate it when Disney takes away my favorites :sad2: Just for the record we had dinner here on 11/11/17 so it was just days ago.

NOOOOOOOO this was literally my favorite dish at Disney. This is so depressing to hear...:worried:

I just had to break the news to my sister-we have ressies there in a few weeks and this is literally the only thing she eats at San Angel.

That is also my favorite dish there.
So sorry to see it go......not sure about the other things on the menu

They had a chicken dish with chocolate mole sauce about 8 years ago and then it disappeared off the menu. If they've brought that same dish back, you won't be disappointed. It was fabulous. Everyone in our family ate it and loved it ... and then it was gone. Fingers crossed.

They had a chicken dish with chocolate mole sauce about 8 years ago and then it disappeared off the menu. If they've brought that same dish back, you won't be disappointed. It was fabulous. Everyone in our family ate it and loved it ... and then it was gone. Fingers crossed.

I love mole sauce, the mexican place near me TOOK IT OFF THE MENU but I know they still make it so I always ask for it. I'll have to find a way to eat at San Angel Inn when I'm down there and hope this mole sauce is still on the menu.

I just had to break the news to my sister-we have ressies there in a few weeks and this is literally the only thing she eats at San Angel.

Quoting myself, sorry. We cancelled the reservation because there just is nothing else she would eat and we were going for the atmosphere mostly anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter