Mens Sports Coats at Remy and Palo

Boardwalk Family

Earning My Ears
I have only done brunches at Remy and Palo but this time we have dinner reservations. Packed a nice dress shirt, nice pants, nice shoes. Do I really need a sports coat? I just hate to pack one when I plan to be in shorts and a tee shirt the rest of the time. Thanks so much.

TXAg83

Earning My Ears
Palo, coat optional, Remy, coat required. At least according to the DCL web page.

dcassetta

DIS Veteran
I have only done brunches at Remy and Palo but this time we have dinner reservations. Packed a nice dress shirt, nice pants, nice shoes. Do I really need a sports coat? I just hate to pack one when I plan to be in shorts and a tee shirt the rest of the time. Thanks so much.
A jacket is required at Remy. I think some posters have reported that they may have some loaners.

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
The dress code in Remy is very strict. You must wear a jacket and have dress shoes or you won't be allowed to dine there.

professorandmom

My favorite girls!
The dress code in Remy is very strict. You must wear a jacket and have dress shoes or you won't be allowed to dine there.
If you are good with a "bowling shoe" type experience, they have a variety of sizes of jackets and shoes and will help fit you in Meridian bar so you can enter...watched folks get "fitted"

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

CASTAWAY CAY PHOTOS

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES