Memory Maker editing

Disney Frenhines

DIS Veteran
I wasn't able to edit any of my photos from my recent trip, only download or purchase prints. I called Disney and the CM told me that editing is only possible with Apple devices as Android didn't renew their contract, but, I can't even do it on my Windows computers. I'm disappointed that you can, apparently, only edit and add stickers, dates etc using Apple devices, not everyone owns one.

Nope. Only on an Apple device. It's been that way in DLR for several years. Not sure what contract they're talking about. It's never been an option on this system, even at DLR. Ever since they started doing this. And you can't even save the edited photo in your account. You have to export it somewhere to save.

Can you borrow one from a family member or friend? It's a terribly convoluted system. Definitely a step back from what used to be offered.

In 2017 I was able to edit on my windows pc, but haven't been able to since then. I took a peak at my pictures and the last time I was able to edit through Disney's website was September 2017 :(

That sucks. I didn't know about this change and used to like adding borders and stickers to select photos via the website.

I guess this is just another product that was just an expense that Disney decided wasn't worth maintaining. It has me wondering how many people bothered to edit photos and only downloaded them to store on their own local storage.

I'm guessing most quit trying to edit the photos because it was so awful to use. Since so few bothered they probably just thought no one would miss it. Because I can't imagine it caused them any tremendous expense. They own the images and aren't paying any rights for them. Vast majority was all automatic so it more or less ran itself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter