Memory Maker/Character Dining, Adults

brad813

DIS Veteran
I already have some plans to get some photos during MNSSHP, but was wondering if it would be worthwhile for a solo adult to get Memory Maker and take advantage of other character and photopass experiences. I am going to be visiting MK(obviously) for the party, and spending a day between Hollywood Studios and Epcot(due to the fact I will be going to Epcot on a Tuesday for the Food Festival, I am opting to spend a couple hours in the morning at Hollywood Studios and likely returning to HS in the evening for Fantasmic or the Star Wars Fireworks Show since I will have the extra two hours in Epcot to do the attractions I want to do). What would you recommend?

As a fellow often solo traveler, I say go for the Memory Maker. I've done it a few times and it's so worth it.

Look absolutely everywhere for the photopass photographers. During the parties I've seen up to 12 just on Main Street. Get pics from all of them, each photographer is different as are the angles.

Ask about action shots and videos. And don't be shy to ham it up!

And, before you get the actual CD don't forget to add any and all backgrounds and overlays. There are some neat seasonal ones.

I never regretted getting it, but I did regret not getting it. Even with other people, I somehow always managed to be the one behind the camera. This was a great way to get everyone or just one in pics.

Side note, the last vacation my DH and I took was 5 months before he passed. Those pics are pricesless. And, our favourite picture of all our years together was the absolute last picture taken of us. It was a perfect sunny day in front of the castle and we were waiting for the photographer to be ready when he took a spontaneous picture, we didn't even realize it. Best picture of the 2 of us in our 18 years together. True story. :cloud9::love:

As a fellow often solo traveler, I say go for the Memory Maker. I've done it a few times and it's so worth it.

Look absolutely everywhere for the photopass photographers. During the parties I've seen up to 12 just on Main Street. Get pics from all of them, each photographer is different as are the angles.

Ask about action shots and videos. And don't be shy to ham it up!

And, before you get the actual CD don't forget to add any and all backgrounds and overlays. There are some neat seasonal ones.

I never regretted getting it, but I did regret not getting it. Even with other people, I somehow always managed to be the one behind the camera. This was a great way to get everyone or just one in pics.

Side note, the last vacation my DH and I took was 5 months before he passed. Those pics are pricesless. And, our favourite picture of all our years together was the absolute last picture taken of us. It was a perfect sunny day in front of the castle and we were waiting for the photographer to be ready when he took a spontaneous picture, we didn't even realize it. Best picture of the 2 of us in our 18 years together. True story. :cloud9::love:

I have a friend who works at Disney PhotoPass, so she can probably let me know locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter