Membership questions

GSRDPM

<font color=blue>You can't help but be a believer!
Does membership automatically renew annually or is a reminder/invoice sent?

Is the $15 fee per reservation charge apply once for an entire reservation (per call) or does a $15 dollar charge apply per person booked on that call.

Finally, (Forgive me for asking...) is there any downside to joining?

Thanks for your help!

DISaver members will need to renew each year. I'm sure we'll be sending out a reminder.

The $15 fee is per reservation- not per person.

Just make sure that the total of your membership fee and handling charge ($15) will be more than covered by all of your reservations within the year. For most members, this will mean a single reservation totaling $750 - figure a 10% commission return.

Larger reservation totals can really amount to a nice savings with the commission rebate .

Enjoy!

where can I get information on the dissavers membership. It sounds like I could save $ on my upcomming February trip.

:D

Here is information about our <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dissavers/dissavers1.html">DISavers </a> program.

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter