Member's website

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
On the member's website, when I log on, I get a picture of the resort that I'm booked to stay at on my next trip. However, I'm waitlisted at another resort for that time. Does anyone know if, assuming that the waitlist comes through, if the picture changes to the new resort as soon as your waitlist comes through? Or will the main page still show the original resort? When I log on, it shows a picture of the Poly, but I'm waitlisted at the VGF. It would be great if I didn't have to click "My dashboard" to see if I got my waitlist-just a new picture would be there to show I'm at the VGF.

I imagine the picture shows your next resort! I hope you get a nice surprise the next time you check the site!

I'm assuming the picture changes. I can't say for certain, but when I "modified" my reservation, the picture changed to my new resort.

I'm guessing that you own at PVB? It is just showing resorts you own at if you mean the pictures at the top of the dashboard. If you have multiple contracts or home resorts you can scroll thru the pictures of them. Mine shows VGF first but I have zero VGF reservations currently booked. Then I can scroll thru other resorts/contracts.

I'm guessing that you own at PVB? It is just showing resorts you own at if you mean the pictures at the top of the dashboard. If you have multiple contracts or home resorts you can scroll thru the pictures of them. Mine shows VGF first but I have zero VGF reservations currently booked. Then I can scroll thru other resorts/contracts.
Not the dashboard but the home screen...it shows your countdown and which resort that stay is at. The background is a pic of that resort.

Not the dashboard but the home screen...it shows your countdown and which resort that stay is at. The background is a pic of that resort.

Hmmm - I still don't know where that is. When I click on the button for "Home" it has the advertisements for Riviera, Moonlight magic and Member Cruise.

That's what I figured the answer would be lol

If I scroll down further the stuff that you mention is there.

It made me laugh though!

I was using Chrome but just tried signing in using Edge and Safari and it's there on both of them. The advertisements/news at the bottom is also a completely different layout than I see with Chrome.

When I've gotten a waitlist, I know because I get an email that "welcomes me home". That might spoil the surprise of waiting to see the resort's picture.

I really like that page! I messaged it daily to my friends before our F&G trip last week! Loved the countdown.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter