Members Web Site Down Again

DougEMG

DIS Veteran
DVC Gold
Man I am really starting to hate the DVC web site, it is never working properly.

Tried to login in, got a 504 error. Finally got in and went to check on availability and got a confused dino saying error, please try again later!

Seems OK now - at least for me. Still nothing available for first week of December, though. :(

Man I am really starting to hate the DVC web site, it is never working properly.

Tried to login in, got a 504 error. Finally got in and went to check on availability and got a confused dino saying error, please try again later!
Lol. We always get the "elves" as dh calls them.

This morning is at least explaining that it is "Down for Maintenance," so it appears to be intentional and planned. Would be nice if they gave advanced warning of planned maintenance though.

From the main WDW page:

"Pardon the InconveniencePardon the Inconvenience
Dining reservations, vacation packages and room bookings are unable to be completed on the website at this time. We’re actively working to resolve this issue."

So it's more than just DVC. Well, maybe they'll get the new MagicBand upgrade option put in while they're updating the sites?? (Yeah, right)

MDE isn't working from any of my browsers or the app, either. I can't do online checkin or cancel my restaurant reservation.

MDE seems to be working for me, at least for some things. I had no problem making an ADR or linking my DVC reservation. Member's website is down for me, though.

But given all the trouble some are having and Ralphmiller007's post, guess I better check later to make sure what I did actually "took".

This morning is at least explaining that it is "Down for Maintenance," so it appears to be intentional and planned. Would be nice if they gave advanced warning of planned maintenance though.

When it’s been planned they’ve given a few days notice. Could be they forgot but probably having issues they are trying to correct.

I was booking for next April last night and at about midnight eastern it started to get very slow....and have issues. That was prior to their normal 2am updates.

It’s been down for hours! Should be fixed by now. I got up at 5am to book, only to have this happen :(
Get it together, DVC!

Thx. I even tried Incognito, but am getting Rex :sad2:
Don’t know if anyone else is struggling this AM, but after getting through the modification process & error out several times and having a mental breakdown as a 1 bd for NYE at BCV sat there and being unable to free up the points to book, I finally succeeded. I’m at BCV now, so poor signal could be contributing to my problem.

So now I have 2 1 bds for my party of 6 on NYE aaaaand nowhere to stay on the 30th :rotfl:

Don’t know if anyone else is struggling this AM, but after getting through the modification process & error out several times and having a mental breakdown as a 1 bd for NYE at BCV sat there and being unable to free up the points to book, I finally succeeded. I’m at BCV now, so poor signal could be contributing to my problem.

So now I have 2 1 bds for my party of 6 on NYE aaaaand nowhere to stay on the 30th :rotfl:

Last night it was also not operating well. Several errors out and then would work. :sad2:

Last night it was also not operating well. Several errors out and then would work. :sad2:
I was sure I was going to lose NYE altogether. It shouldn’t be that stressful to book a room :headache: I even tried to beg the BC concierge to loan me a computer as I was on my cell, lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter