Members Meet on Monday’s?

Discussion in 'Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa' started by bobbiwoz, Aug 14, 2018.

1. bobbiwoz

bobbiwoz I'm happy to dance with you!

Has anyone recently done this? We realize we could do it on our departure day since it’s early in the morning. Or should we just take one last dip at the beach?

2. Princess KP

Princess KP DIS Veteran

It is on Monday mornings. Not sure of the time but I can find out for you. My BFF is there right now and she went to the meetup yesterday.
    Coffee, pastries, a hat and a chance to win prizes (which I never win) :confused3. Oh and a pitch to sell more points.

If it was my last day, I would be hanging at the beach. But that's just me.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. bobbiwoz

Thanks!
    They used to give out pins when they had Welcome Home Wednesday at WDW. I do collect pins, and was wondering if this meet was something like that.
    TY:)

5. frank808

frank808 DVC Member

You can win pins by answering the trivia questions. The swag that is given at the end of the mingle is a dvc hat. Mingle starts at 8:30am

6. bobbiwoz

Thank you! There are six people in our group, all adults. Everyone can decide what they want to do this last morning. I think I will be going to the meet.

7. frank808

frank808 DVC Member

Enjoy the member mingle. PM me if you want to meet a local dis board member. I live in the koolina area and would love to meet up if you have the time.

bobbiwoz likes this.
  8. bobbiwoz

In the end, we decided to cancel and swim or do our own things on the last morning, so, I do not know how these are. It’s all good, our week long Aulani vacation was wonderful. We are back in NJ trying to adjust to the time.

9. Wendy from Neverland

Wendy from Neverland Earning My Ears

we arrive Sunday night but are Renting points for a dvc villa. Is this only for owners?