~~Mels Coupon Corner #5~~CLOSED Not Taking Requests

Could I possibly get a Star Wars coupon with the wording
This Coupon is Good For
A Special Treat

Just for Don

Thanks!
DonaMomma

Mel,
Do you still do letters? I was looking for 4 letters (one really, with different names) from Santa. I didn't see anything on your PB page.

-Raichael

Mel,
Do you still do letters? I was looking for 4 letters (one really, with different names) from Santa. I didn't see anything on your PB page.

-Raichael
Hi Hon
sorry I don't but maybe Dee Hill or one of the other DISigners do.
Hugs Mel

Hi Monique
I am sorry but I do not personalize tip envelopes.
Best wishes planning your trip.
Hugs Mel

Hi
If you give me a list of characters you would like I will do my best to make them.
Hugs Mel

Hi, Mel!

Awesome! We are So EXCITED about our 1st Disney YES trip!

Gaston
Belle
Stitch
Rapunzel
Ray (Firefly from The Princess & the Frog)
Mushu (Mulan)
Buzz Lightyear
Tow Mater
Tarzan
Doug (Up) or Rafiki
Eeyore
Crush
Maleficent
Thomas O'Malley (The Aristocats) or Pluto
Simba
Aladdin

Thanks so much! Anything is much appreciated!

Hi, Mel!

Awesome! We are So EXCITED about our 1st Disney YES trip!

Gaston
Belle
Stitch
Rapunzel
Ray (Firefly from The Princess & the Frog)
Mushu (Mulan)
Buzz Lightyear
Tow Mater
Tarzan
Doug (Up) or Rafiki
Eeyore
Crush
Maleficent
Thomas O'Malley (The Aristocats) or Pluto
Simba
Aladdin

Thanks so much! Anything is much appreciated!

Hi
Your envelopes are posted in my PB.
Please save to your own computer
Thanks Hugs Mel

Hi, Mel!

Thank YOU! so much! My students are going to be so surprised.

Monique

Hi, Mel!

We leave next week for a surprise trip my husband planned for my 40th birthday, yay! Wondering if you could create the following for us; we don't know which evening we are attending MVMCP yet, so if you can either leave the date part blank or add "TONIGHT", that would be great!

http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...s[recent]=1&filters[publicOnly]=1&sort=1&o=50

Names for each are:
Colin
Caitlin
Amelia

Also, I love this design! Is it for a door to a room? I would love this too, one with "Gillespie Family" and the other with "Sandford Family"!

http://s940.photobucket.com/user/ba...s[recent]=1&filters[publicOnly]=1&sort=1&o=74

Thank you so much in advance for your help and beautiful designs!

Hi, Mel!

We leave next week for a surprise trip my husband planned for my 40th birthday, yay! Wondering if you could create the following for us; we don't know which evening we are attending MVMCP yet, so if you can either leave the date part blank or add "TONIGHT", that would be great!

http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/media/Dis coupons/abby1_zpsb5yd0ho2.jpg.html?filters[user]=105586393&filters[recent]=1&filters[publicOnly]=1&sort=1&o=50

Names for each are:
Colin
Caitlin
Amelia

Also, I love this design! Is it for a door to a room? I would love this too, one with "Gillespie Family" and the other with "Sandford Family"!

http://s940.photobucket.com/user/bababearbucket/media/Dis coupons/1mayfieldfam7_zpsmsjrufte.jpg.html?filters[user]=105586393&filters[recent]=1&filters[publicOnly]=1&sort=1&o=74

Thank you so much in advance for your help and beautiful designs!

Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my Photobucket.
Have a great trip
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Thank you so much, these are beautiful! Just one thing...my parents last name is spelled incorrectly. It's SanDford (you just missed the middle "D"). If you could please fix this, I would appreciate it!

Also, can I get three of the "Look Who's Going to Disney World" with Mickey Mouse for:
Colin
Caitlin
Amelia
And the date for all three should be December 9, 2016.

Thanks again SO much!!

Thank you so much, these are beautiful! Just one thing...my parents last name is spelled incorrectly. It's SanDford (you just missed the middle "D"). If you could please fix this, I would appreciate it!

Also, can I get three of the "Look Who's Going to Disney World" with Mickey Mouse for:
Colin
Caitlin
Amelia
And the date for all three should be December 9, 2016.

Thanks again SO much!!
Hi
your requests have been posted in my PB.
Have a great trip
Hugs Mel

Thank you so much again! They are adorable! We are going to use your "ticket coupons" to help surprise our kids with their trip! So excited!

One more request, if you wouldn't mind...I just saw the Candlelight Processional coupon and loved it! Could you do that one for me with each of my kids names again? That would be Colin, Caitlin and Amelia. Thank you again SO much for your beautiful and creative work!

Thank you so much again! They are adorable! We are going to use your "ticket coupons" to help surprise our kids with their trip! So excited!

One more request, if you wouldn't mind...I just saw the Candlelight Processional coupon and loved it! Could you do that one for me with each of my kids names again? That would be Colin, Caitlin and Amelia. Thank you again SO much for your beautiful and creative work!
Hi
They are posted in my PB
Hugs Mel

Hi,

We would love:
(all with the year 2016 please)
1. Welcome Mickey Wreath sign with The Gross Family
2. Coupons for MVMCP for Macy and one for Brinley
3. Pop Century Holiday Sign with the name The Gross Family
4. Coupons for hot chocolate for Macy and one for Brinley
5. Candlelight Processional for Macy and one for Brinley - December 12, 2016

We are leaving Thursday (12/8). Thanks so much!!! :)

Hi,

We would love:
(all with the year 2016 please)
1. Welcome Mickey Wreath sign with The Gross Family
2. Coupons for MVMCP for Macy and one for Brinley
3. Pop Century Holiday Sign with the name The Gross Family
4. Coupons for hot chocolate for Macy and one for Brinley
5. Candlelight Processional for Macy and one for Brinley - December 12, 2016

We are leaving Thursday (12/8). Thanks so much!!! :)

Hi
As per my first page intro I require 2-3 weeks notice for requests.
I did not keep a copy of the Pop Century DISign and 4 days notice is not enough time for me to make a new one.
The other requests are in my PB ,,sorry no time to ad 2016 to everything.
Best wishes for a great Holiday!
Hugs Mel

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!