~~Mels Coupon Corner #5~~CLOSED Not Taking Requests

For Jessica's girls
Have a wonderful cruise.
Hugs Mel

Katie and Allison
images moved

Last edited:
Hi Mel! Long time. I began printing all my gorgeous coupons today and realized that two of the files have been corrupted on my computer. I tried to save them again from your photobucket, but they aren't there any more. :-( Is it at all possible to repost just those two? One was for Frozen Ever After for Orion, Apollo and Phoenix (all on one coupon). The other was the yellow Knight's Package at BBB for Sir Apollo (the other two were fine).

Edited to Add: I found the Frozen Ever After one in a message to my SIL, so I was able to resave it. BBB is still MIA though. Would it be possible to get that one reposted? Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi Mel!

Would it be possible to get the christmas coupons for:
1. Hot Chocolate - Addison, Olivia and Emma
2. cookie - Addison, Olivia and Emma
3. ornament - Addison, Olivia and Emma

Any characters would be great. Thank you!!!

Hi Mel! Long time. I began printing all my gorgeous coupons today and realized that two of the files have been corrupted on my computer. I tried to save them again from your photobucket, but they aren't there any more. :-( Is it at all possible to repost just those two? One was for Frozen Ever After for Orion, Apollo and Phoenix (all on one coupon). The other was the yellow Knight's Package at BBB for Sir Apollo (the other two were fine).

Edited to Add: I found the Frozen Ever After one in a message to my SIL, so I was able to resave it. BBB is still MIA though. Would it be possible to get that one reposted? Thanks!

Hi
Is this the one you are looking for?
Hugs Mel
image moved

Last edited:

Hi Mel!

Would it be possible to get the christmas coupons for:
1. Hot Chocolate - Addison, Olivia and Emma
2. cookie - Addison, Olivia and Emma
3. ornament - Addison, Olivia and Emma

Any characters would be great. Thank you!!!
Hi
When do you need these by?
Is the cookie a Christmas one?

Hugs Mel

Hi Mel! I wasn't planning on doing coupons but now that you made us such cute ones, I would love to add a few. Whatever you might have time for before next Thursday, 12/15. No year if possible so we can use them again.
One each for Savannah & Tabitha:
Coupon for MVMCP
Holiday Cookie
Holiday Cupcake
Frozen Ever After Ride
Anna & Elsa Meet & Greet
Special Silhouette Design
Galactic Spectacular Fireworks
Frozen Sing Along
Safari Ride
Enchanted Tales w Belle
Wishes
Conquering Everest if you have one

Holiday Wishes if you have one
Illuminations if you have one
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party if you have one

Also, do you have one for Meeting Moana or Elena? Would love both.
I also see a Holidays Around the World Booklet and MVMCP booklet in your Photobucket. How do I get these? Do I need to go to your website? Thanks!

Hi Mel! I wasn't planning on doing coupons but now that you made us such cute ones, I would love to add a few. Whatever you might have time for before next Thursday, 12/15. No year if possible so we can use them again.
One each for Savannah & Tabitha:
Coupon for MVMCP
Holiday Cookie
Holiday Cupcake
Frozen Ever After Ride
Anna & Elsa Meet & Greet
Special Silhouette Design
Galactic Spectacular Fireworks
Frozen Sing Along
Safari Ride
Enchanted Tales w Belle
Wishes
Conquering Everest if you have one

Holiday Wishes if you have one
Illuminations if you have one
Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party if you have one

Also, do you have one for Meeting Moana or Elena? Would love both.
I also see a Holidays Around the World Booklet and MVMCP booklet in your Photobucket. How do I get these? Do I need to go to your website? Thanks!

Hi
I am away this weekend so I made some time tonight to do them.
I do not have a ride Everest ,,however I have a pin coupon for riding Everest--I posted it--maybe it will work.
Here is a new Epcot Illuminations one I just made

image moved

The rest are posted in my photobucket
please save to your own computer.
Have a great Holiday!
Hugs Mel

P.S.
I can not discuss my Etsy store on the DIS forum.
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Thank you so much! These are amazing! I know that you said you print 4 per page, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do that. Do I need to open them in a specific software program in order to do that? Thanks!

Thank you so much! These are amazing! I know that you said you print 4 per page, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to do that. Do I need to open them in a specific software program in order to do that? Thanks!
Hi
Giving instructions on printing is not something I am comfortable with. Everyone has different computer programs and printers and know theirs best.
Here is a reference page I "personally 'use,.
https://it.usu.edu/plugins/work/sit...rint More Than One Page on a Single Sheet.pdf
Best wishes
Mel

When you return, is it possible to get an Elena meet and greet coupon, Moana meet and greet coupon, Elena treat/souvenir coupon (if available), and Moana treat souvenir coupon (if available). These would be for Kalyn. No rush as I do not need these until October 2017. Thank you in advance!

Thank you so much Mel! They are great! Now to figure out a cover for them. Printing them now and leaving Thursday. So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter