~~Mels Coupon Corner #5~~CLOSED Not Taking Requests

Hi Mel!! So sorry for this last minute request, only do if you have time!!

I would love to know if you could design the Mickey and Minnie Christmas Coupon for Dillon ?

My nephew is being surprised Christmas morning for his first visit ever, wondering if you could add any kind of first visit or surprise notation!!

Thanks!! Wendy

Hi Mel!

Would it be possible to get the christmas coupons for:
1. Hot Chocolate - Addison, Olivia and Emma
2. cookie - Addison, Olivia and Emma
3. ornament - Addison, Olivia and Emma

Any characters would be great. Thank you!!!

Hi momof4fairies
Your requests have been added to my PB
Hugs Mel

Last edited:
Hi Mel!! So sorry for this last minute request, only do if you have time!!

I would love to know if you could design the Mickey and Minnie Christmas Coupon for Dillon ?

My nephew is being surprised Christmas morning for his first visit ever, wondering if you could add any kind of first visit or surprise notation!!

Thanks!! Wendy

Hi Wendy
here you go
Hugs Mel
image moved

Last edited:
Hi Mel,
I have always loved your designs!
We are surprising my brother and family with a trip to Disneyland but we are doing the reveal at Christmas.
I know this is last minute so if you can't get to it I totally understand. We just made plans yesterday.
I was wondering if I could please get two of your Mickey & Minnie Christmas coupons that say "Look Who's going to Disneyland in 2017". On the sample above you also have the name and first visit and that would be great too!
For
Shyann and another for Sage
Thanks so much :)
Roxie

Hi Hon
Happy Holidays to you and your family!
I hope these will work?
Hugs Mel

image moved

Last edited:
Mel, they are beautiful! My eyes filled with tears, I guess I am extra emotional as it has been 5 years since I have seen my brother and family so I am super excited that I get to share Disneyland with them. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for me as I know the Holidays are a busy time! Happy Holidays to you and yours :)
Hugs,
Roxie

Hi Mandy, this made me tear up. I am so glad you will be able to share Disneyland with your brother. I live far away from all of my brothers. I hadn't seen some of them for many years. It took the passing of my Mom in July for all of us to come together again. I hope you all a great time!! We just got back from Disneyland the first part of Dec. and looking forward to our next trip in May 2017. Hugs!!

Mel, you are just so awesome and your disigns aren't bad either...LOL!!

Hope you both have a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!

Nena

Mel, they are beautiful! My eyes filled with tears, I guess I am extra emotional as it has been 5 years since I have seen my brother and family so I am super excited that I get to share Disneyland with them. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for me as I know the Holidays are a busy time! Happy Holidays to you and yours :)
Hugs,
Roxie

Hi Roxie
You are very welcome
I hope you have a beautiful family Holiday and Reunion,
Best Wishes!!!:santa::santa::santa:
Hugs Mel

Hi Mandy, this made me tear up. I am so glad you will be able to share Disneyland with your brother. I live far away from all of my brothers. I hadn't seen some of them for many years. It took the passing of my Mom in July for all of us to come together again. I hope you all a great time!! We just got back from Disneyland the first part of Dec. and looking forward to our next trip in May 2017. Hugs!!

Mel, you are just so awesome and your disigns aren't bad either...LOL!!

Hope you both have a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year!!!

Nena

Hi Nena
Happy Holidays
To you and your family
Hugs Mel

Thanks Mel. Going to be a hard Christmas this year since my Mom passed.

Hope you have a great and happy holidays.

Hugs Nena

Thanks Mel. Going to be a hard Christmas this year since my Mom passed.

Hope you have a great and happy holidays.

Hugs Nena

Nena
Somehow I should still have both my mom and dad with me this Christmas but they are not,both passed at a much too young age.
Christmas was our family's biggest family celebration,the friends,treats,food,love, talking,stories caring and sharing.
I am trying to continue many of our family's traditions with my own sons and this helps a bit.
I still miss them deeply but the heart wrenching pain has eased. Remember Hon you honour your mom in so many ways and one of
them is your kind loving and giving spirit. Special hugs being sent your way sweetie.
HUGS Mel

Hi, would it be at all possible for you to design something for my 3 children. We are surprising them for Christmas by telling them we have booked Disney for 2017.
My daughter is Lauren (13), Minnie obsessed and boys Ben (10) and Jack (8). It will be there first trip!
Hope this is ok, thank you x

Hi
maybe these will help,,?
Hugs Mel
1lauren_zpsymbkkuuw.jpg

1lauren2_zpsot6k2e1d.jpg

1lauren1_zpsukt5oqnf.jpg
Thank you so much x

When you return, is it possible to get an Elena meet and greet coupon, Moana meet and greet coupon, Elena treat/souvenir coupon (if available), and Moana treat souvenir coupon (if available). These would be for Kalyn. No rush as I do not need these until October 2017. Thank you in advance!

Happy New Year Jenmiller81
Kalyn's coupons
images moved

Last edited:
Hi Mel, Happy New Year!
I just wanted to thank you again for the coupons. I mailed them to my niece and nephew for Christmas. My Brother sent me a video of them opening them, it was super cute :)
Thanks again!
Hugs,
Roxie

Hi Mel, Happy New Year!
I just wanted to thank you again for the coupons. I mailed them to my niece and nephew for Christmas. My Brother sent me a video of them opening them, it was super cute :)
Thanks again!
Hugs,
Roxie

Hi Roxie
Thanks for sharing with me,,it brings a smile and joy to my heart.
Happy New Year to You and your family!
Hugs Mel

Hey Mel,

Can I request some coupons? I would like the following:
Moana meet and greet
Elena meet and greet
Finding Nemo - special show
Special wishing coin
Frozen Ride
Epcot fireworks show

I need one each for Ally, Maddy, Katie, Stephanie and Steven

Thanks for your help. There is no rush needed, next month or so is fine.

Took a look at your Etsy and I LOVE it. Will be getting some stuff from that too.
Sabrina

Hey Mel! I need these by Friday if you have time. If not, it's totally fine as I understand it's super last minute. Do you have/could you make a coupon for Figment's Scavenger Hunt in Epcot? If you do/can, can I get one each for Orion, Apollo and Phoenix? Thanks!

Hey Mel! I need these by Friday if you have time. If not, it's totally fine as I understand it's super last minute. Do you have/could you make a coupon for Figment's Scavenger Hunt in Epcot? If you do/can, can I get one each for Orion, Apollo and Phoenix? Thanks!

Here you go
Figments Scavenger Hunt in Epcot
images moved

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter