Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

Aww thats really nice of you! It sounds like it was a great trip. I hope everyone appreciated how much work you put into the iteneraries! I'm pretty confident I won't forget money EVER again. I had tons of extra stuff I didn't even need but forgot the one thing that shouldn't have been forgotten. Yay me:sad2:.
Looking forward to reading your next segment!

Haha they did we even had other cruisers following us because I had so much detail in our planning one lady was like follow her she knows what shes doing lol :rotfl:and yes I am sure you won't ever forget money again!

Oh my goodness!
I've just looked at some of the photos on your pj and I love them. I can't wait to read it all later today! :)

Okay so here is a little vent for all you following along

My DF is going to law school next year which is so exciting and extremely nerve racking at the same time and he went down for a visit to the school he was 99% sure he wanted to go to we already sent the non refundable 450 deposit :rolleyes2 well he goes down there and decideds that school is not the school for him and decideds to accept the other school in San Diego that is more expensive but more prestigious and a better fit, so at first I was like okay we lost 450 oh well worth it for him to go the school of his dreams well come to find out his spring finals are the exact week of the wedding and honeymoon :badpc::badpc: and the school will not switch his finals to earlier unless an emergency :faint: so after a three hour freak out session we called my wonderful travel agent Lisa to see if we could switch myself and all 30+ guest to the May 23-30 fantasy cruise which is the boat i wanted but $800.00 more for people ughhh so thank God she could switch it and get us onboard but of course now everyone owes more deposit more cruise fare and Mine and andre cruise cost and honeymoon and photographer cruise all went up with a huge move happening in two months :scared1: and on top of it all my save the dates and invitations are for the 3 not 23 ughh so it worked out but I am way more stressed now so there we have wedding crisis number 2

( I hope there are no more send pixie dust are way and a drink or two we need it :headache:)

Here are the rest of the photos :rotfl: I really think any bride with long engagment should do a fun photo session it was alot of work but so worth it next time invitations :badpc: (thats how i felt at the end)

2013-11AndreampMelissaEngagementShoot2407_zpsa3cbee78.jpg

2013-11AndreampMelissaEngagementShoot2404_zps231c8d91.jpg

2013-11AndreampMelissaEngagementShoot2397_zps7b526734.jpg

2013-11AndreampMelissaEngagementShoot2381_zpsdbcc38da.jpg

2013-11AndreampMelissaEngagementShoot2369_zps1717886c.jpg

2013-11AndreampMelissaEngagementShoot2418_zpsa9009321.jpg
2013-11AndreampMelissaEngagementShoot2428_zpscc67c968.jpg

Oh my gosh these are AMAZING! Love!!

Your invitations are SO creative! I'm seriously loving reading your PJ:)

Thank you so much! It was so much fun doing the photo shoot lol it really helped to have themed pictures if I was doing disney I might as well go all out :cool1: and thank you the invitations were alot more work than i orginally thought but worth it and thank for reading along I will have lots of DIY projects to post along the way I see you started a PJ!! I am going to take a look popcorn::

Oh my goodness!
I've just looked at some of the photos on your pj and I love them. I can't wait to read it all later today! :)

So sorry I thought I responded!! :confused3

and thank you the photos were alot of fun! and enjoy the reading I tend to write alot but hopefully it can help other brides :)

Hello to one of my favorite cruise brides.... you have failed to mention the harry potter fun with your girls... I may have to be there... you know, strictly for photographic purposes. :)

Hello to one of my favorite cruise brides.... you have failed to mention the harry potter fun with your girls... I may have to be there... you know, strictly for photographic purposes. :)

Haah I totally forget to mention that yes I think you must come totally for photographic purposes of course ;) lol its a suprise for them so it will be fun!! I really wish it was next may already!

Okay so I have been a bad bride :rolleyes1I realized I have not done a photographer update when Rachel (puredisneylife) asked I was like how could I not have posted on that I have the best photographer ever!! So I must share so here we go

So with a DCL wedding we give up a lot of things one is usually photographer, DCL offers a package where you get one hour of service plus some prints and you can buy a CD however none of this is edited and there is no way to talk to your photographer beforehand or meet them see their work it’s a complete blind transaction. Well I am such a planner there is no way I could do that I would freak out! So I knew other brides brought photographers but I needed to stay within budget so I need someone amazing and affordable , so my search began with contacting past DCL brides photographers now this whole process was about a month or so everyone who emailed me back had crazy packages here are a few options of what I heard:

Cruise fare + 1000.00 packages for 6 hours on wedding day only and any additional hours $525.00 an hour

Cruise Fare +3000 package for wedding day

One said no travel fees but it was a minim package of $2000.00 (so basically a cruise fare) + 425 for each hour and no edited photos and $500.00 for a CD seriously :crazy2::crazy2:

Now with a 3 day cruise fare may only be $800.00 plus $ 1000.00 may not seem bad but us 7 days bride our cruise fare is double and busy months it can be detrimental to a budget! :faint:

And then finally I found Collette Mruk thank God!! :yay::cheer2::dance3: I found her on the knot and I looked at her site http://www.collettemrukphotography.com/ and her photos were AMAZING and she had a very cool style to her photos so I emailed her and she got back very quickly well come to find she has never done a DCL wedding but loves Disney and is from So Cal so plus! :beach: Ha-ha so we talked about everything and since I was her first DCL wedding I got her amazing services for the cost of the cruise which included:

6 hour wedding day
1 hour mini session at each port
1 hour at Castaway Cay
1 hour at Magic Kingdom (instead of having a 1700.00 package from Disney Fine Art I can’t wear my dress but hey I still get pictures so I am happy):woohoo:

Now she won’t be able to do that same package for just the cruise fare, she will be charging $500.00and up depending on cruise length but believe me it is so worth and still the best rate out there I would really recommend her she has been a pleasure to work with and I can’t wait to sail with her and have her capture my photos she is such a great person so bonus to that!

So if you want her information PM me :wave2: and make sure to thank her for a great package and additon to our DCL weddings :worship::worship:

Hi! I love your PJ! Sorry you've had so many problems with cruise dates but it sounds like you finally have one that you are happy with! I love you invites and that beauty and the beast inspired photo session was amazing! That dress was so beautiful!

Okay so here is a little vent for all you following along

My DF is going to law school next year which is so exciting and extremely nerve racking at the same time and he went down for a visit to the school he was 99% sure he wanted to go to we already sent the non refundable 450 deposit :rolleyes2 well he goes down there and decideds that school is not the school for him and decideds to accept the other school in San Diego that is more expensive but more prestigious and a better fit, so at first I was like okay we lost 450 oh well worth it for him to go the school of his dreams well come to find out his spring finals are the exact week of the wedding and honeymoon :badpc::badpc: and the school will not switch his finals to earlier unless an emergency :faint: so after a three hour freak out session we called my wonderful travel agent Lisa to see if we could switch myself and all 30+ guest to the May 23-30 fantasy cruise which is the boat i wanted but $800.00 more for people ughhh so thank God she could switch it and get us onboard but of course now everyone owes more deposit more cruise fare and Mine and andre cruise cost and honeymoon and photographer cruise all went up with a huge move happening in two months :scared1: and on top of it all my save the dates and invitations are for the 3 not 23 ughh so it worked out but I am way more stressed now so there we have wedding crisis number 2

( I hope there are no more send pixie dust are way and a drink or two we need it :headache:)
OMGosh!!! That is HORRIBLE!! My freak out over my DF's sister coming after I had planned for her not to come was nothing compared to that! (and that has been averted lol) Im glad Lisa saved the day! Not surprised but glad! :D
Disneyducks12 said:
123print has great save the dates and invites! I would really look into it and I just saw your switch to a cruise wedding how much fun

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?!?!? I was going to say something here but didnt want to interrupt your or anything :blush:

So with a DCL wedding we give up a lot of things one is usually photographer, DCL offers a package where you get one hour of service plus some prints and you can buy a CD however none of this is edited and there is no way to talk to your photographer beforehand or meet them see their work it’s a complete blind transaction. Well I am such a planner there is no way I could do that I would freak out! So I knew other brides brought photographers but I needed to stay within budget so I need someone amazing and affordable , so my search began with contacting past DCL brides photographers now this whole process was about a month or so everyone who emailed me back had crazy packages here are a few options of what I heard:

Cruise fare + 1000.00 packages for 6 hours on wedding day only and any additional hours $525.00 an hour

Cruise Fare +3000 package for wedding day

One said no travel fees but it was a minim package of $2000.00 (so basically a cruise fare) + 425 for each hour and no edited photos and $500.00 for a CD seriously :crazy2::crazy2:

Now with a 3 day cruise fare may only be $800.00 plus $ 1000.00 may not seem bad but us 7 days bride our cruise fare is double and busy months it can be detrimental to a budget! :faint:

And then finally I found Collette Mruk thank God!! :yay::cheer2::dance3: I found her on the knot and I looked at her site http://www.collettemrukphotography.com/ and her photos were AMAZING and she had a very cool style to her photos so I emailed her and she got back very quickly well come to find she has never done a DCL wedding but loves Disney and is from So Cal so plus! :beach: Ha-ha so we talked about everything and since I was her first DCL wedding I got her amazing services for the cost of the cruise which included:

6 hour wedding day
1 hour mini session at each port
1 hour at Castaway Cay
1 hour at Magic Kingdom (instead of having a 1700.00 package from Disney Fine Art I can’t wear my dress but hey I still get pictures so I am happy):woohoo:

Now she won’t be able to do that same package for just the cruise fare, she will be charging $500.00and up depending on cruise length but believe me it is so worth and still the best rate out there I would really recommend her she has been a pleasure to work with and I can’t wait to sail with her and have her capture my photos she is such a great person so bonus to that!

So if you want her information PM me :wave2: and make sure to thank her for a great package and additon to our DCL weddings :worship::worship:
Wow. I had wondered what the deal was with bringing personal photographers. I think I will be fine with the "stock" photographer LOL I am going to get the Wishes package (I think that's right. The $999 one where you get the CD and the bunches of prints)

Hi! I love your PJ! Sorry you've had so many problems with cruise dates but it sounds like you finally have one that you are happy with! I love you invites and that beauty and the beast inspired photo session was amazing! That dress was so beautiful!

Hello :wave2:

It has been such an ordeal with the whole date thing bleh :crazy2: but I am so glad we have a date we are offically done going all over the place now so thank God for that :yay: and thank you the invites were a big DIY project but I am glad they are done and they look great so I am happy and I had so much fun with the photo shoot can't wait to see what we come up with the wedding pictures thank you for reading along

by the way I loved your PJ so glad your back to your TR can't wait to hear all about it and see your pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter