Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

Thank you so much! it was the longest project but i am very happy with the results! and i am hand delevering quite a few of them some I will have to ship I have family in VA , PA GI and NY so no way to hand deliver those from hear in southern california :worried: so once i mail them i will let you know the cost hopefully not crazy!

Oh well if it's just a few to mail, I wouldn't worry about it. Those are so darling they're worth it! Most of David's family lives all over ky so we couldn't hand deliver those. I would LOVE to do something like that though! They are so cute and great to keep!!

Oh well if it's just a few to mail, I wouldn't worry about it. Those are so darling they're worth it! Most of David's family lives all over ky so we couldn't hand deliver those. I would LOVE to do something like that though! They are so cute and great to keep!!

Thank you very much ! that was my hope if they read like a storybook maybe people would keep them and actually read them! :coffee: I know I will still have to do a newsletter but hopefully everyone is well prepared lol and what are you doing for your invites?

Okay so originally when I envisioned my wedding it was going to be on the Disney Fantasy and in August! Well when the dates were released August on the Fantasy was going for 4500 for two people :crazy2:!! Which was such a bummer there was no way I could ask people to spend that much so we went back to drawing board (thank goodness this was Platinum day so we couldn’t book until the next day!) Well we found out the Fantasy sailing in May was 3100 for two people which was way better so I gathered ten rooms worth of information to pass onto my great travel agent Lisa :woohoo:(seriously amazing I don’t think I could plan this without her so thank you Lisa :worship:!!) and that next morning we were all booked, now I was very adamant about an onboard wedding I think Castaway Cay is beautiful but the location of the wedding is so unprivate to me and I live by the beach so I get beached out! And you have to spend an extra 1000 for a 15 minute ceremony on the beach and then reception on board and my hair + humidity is a no go! So Lisa was able to get me booked onboard so I was happy I had my boat, and my location I lost my dates but more people were willing to come for less so it was okay!:goodvibes Well my DF comes home a few hours later that he saw the Disney magic with the exact same sailing for $2500! In May and he wanted to switch to that one so more people could go ughhh really so after an hour discussion I decided fine will get married on the magic :confused3(we were engaged on it so it meant a lot I just think the fantasy is so pretty but the magic was just re-done so bonus!) So
I call Lisa to move all 10 reservations whoopsie to the Magic and to add my wedding package, and twenty minutes later or so she calls me back BOTH onboard weddings were already booked and there was only one spot left on Castaway Cay!!! I was like you’re kidding right the second day people can book and THREE Weddings are booked :furious::furious:, so I took the Castaway Cay and was not happy at all. No date, no boat and no location but more people were coming so I was trying to be happy and failing so I begged Meredith to let me onboard and we had just found out his uncle who is paraplegic was coming and getting him to the beach was going to be so difficult! Well Meredith told
me to call every day and hopefully a bride would cancel from on board and so this Wednesday I called thinking there is no way someone will have cancelled and lo and behold they did!!!! :dance3:I was so happy I’m saving a 1000 and I am onboard! I cried when the lady told me there was an onboard wedding now available she must have thought I was nuts! :rolleyes1So wedding crisis avoided and I could not be happier so any brides out there who don’t get what they want at first it may happen later! Hope everyone had a great weekend! :wave2:

Hello! :wave2: Congrats on your engagement! Just wanted to tell you how cute your invitations are! They do sound like a lot of work but they are a super cute idea! I love DIY projects. Why do they ALWAYS seem to be so much harder once your at the point of no return?

My bf and I just went on our first disney cruise in Feb and we are totally hooked! I would love to get married on a disney cruise and I love reading about disney weddings so I'm going to follow along with your PJ. I'm so excited for you! :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing how the dessert party develops, that would be a fun added bonus! Are you guys staying on Disney property before your cruise? (sorry if I missed that somewhere.)

Beauty and the Beast Cruise Wedding? Oh sign me up! Can't wait to watch this whole process! Congratulations!!!

Hello! :wave2: Congrats on your engagement! Just wanted to tell you how cute your invitations are! They do sound like a lot of work but they are a super cute idea! I love DIY projects. Why do they ALWAYS seem to be so much harder once your at the point of no return?

My bf and I just went on our first disney cruise in Feb and we are totally hooked! I would love to get married on a disney cruise and I love reading about disney weddings so I'm going to follow along with your PJ. I'm so excited for you! :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing how the dessert party develops, that would be a fun added bonus! Are you guys staying on Disney property before your cruise? (sorry if I missed that somewhere.)

Thank you so much :goodvibes The invitations were alot of work :faint: but so worth it and DIY projects are so addicting! I will be posting so many having a wedding is a great excuse for DIY lol! and what cruise did you go on they are super addicting and I think a Disney Cruise would be an amazing wedding ( I am a little biast :confused3) and hopefully the dessert party is affordable I would really love to do it and thank you so much for following along

Wow, great info! I was worrying about dinner seating..now I can relax. Thanks for sharing.

Your welcome I ask so many questions! I figure other brides could really use the answers thanks for following along :yay:

Thank you so much :goodvibes The invitations were alot of work :faint: but so worth it and DIY projects are so addicting! I will be posting so many having a wedding is a great excuse for DIY lol! and what cruise did you go on they are super addicting and I think a Disney Cruise would be an amazing wedding ( I am a little biast :confused3) and hopefully the dessert party is affordable I would really love to do it and thank you so much for following along

We went on the 5 night western carribean cruise that went to Cozumel and Castaway :upsidedow. I didn't care much for Cozumel, but that could be because I wouldn't really eat or drink anything because I was too worried about spending the rest of the cruise :crazy2:. lol I loooooved castaway cay though. I can't wait to go back!

As a fellow Harry Potter fan, I loved the registry cards and quils you did. It ties in nicely with your theme too!

We went on the 5 night western carribean cruise that went to Cozumel and Castaway :upsidedow. I didn't care much for Cozumel, but that could be because I wouldn't really eat or drink anything because I was too worried about spending the rest of the cruise :crazy2:. lol I loooooved castaway cay though. I can't wait to go back!

As a fellow Harry Potter fan, I loved the registry cards and quils you did. It ties in nicely with your theme too!

Oh and i forgot to answer about the hotels we are staying in sorry! I am going to try to get a room block at a hotel closet to wherever we can have a dessert party hopefully but defintley one at WDW I really want the AKL but we shall see ;) and what fun cruise our honeymoon cruise is 5 days I was never sure if that was enough time or not what did you think? and Cozumel is my least exciting port we are visting as well but I really want to snokerl with a whale shark so that will be fun but i agree don't want to get sick the first day that would be horrible :scared1: and I hope you can go back soon they are the best cruises and are so much fun! and I debated for a long time with my theme I am a harry potter freak :sad2: so I really wanted to include it and i hopefully can sneak it in over the planning process!

Oh and i forgot to answer about the hotels we are staying in sorry! I am going to try to get a room block at a hotel closet to wherever we can have a dessert party hopefully but defintley one at WDW I really want the AKL but we shall see ;) and what fun cruise our honeymoon cruise is 5 days I was never sure if that was enough time or not what did you think? and Cozumel is my least exciting port we are visting as well but I really want to snokerl with a whale shark so that will be fun but i agree don't want to get sick the first day that would be horrible :scared1: and I hope you can go back soon they are the best cruises and are so much fun! and I debated for a long time with my theme I am a harry potter freak :sad2: so I really wanted to include it and i hopefully can sneak it in over the planning process!

Hmm..were we separated at birth? AKL is my favorite! DO IT DO IT DO IT. lol

I think the 5 night was perfect. I was checking out other cruises but I don't honestly think I'd want to do a 3 or 4 night because it would feel like the fun ended too soon :guilty:. I can't wait to go again because it was my first cruise ever and I do get really bad sea/motion sickness so I spent the first couple days very anxious on if I was gonna get sick or not. By the end of the cruise I was forgetting to take my Bonine because I was so at ease. I want a re-do! Also, we sailed out of miami on the Wonder and I'd really like to go on the Fantasy or Dream out of Port Canaveral. Mostly I just want to hear all the horns. I think that and the fireworks we my favorite Disney touches.

I think maybe you should try to sneak over to Wizarding World of Harry Potter for a day on your trip. They are opening a new section this summer! Can't wait to see what other HP things you sneak in.

You are very organized! I'm sure it will make your life a lot easier keeping all your expenses like that.

Hmm..were we separated at birth? AKL is my favorite! DO IT DO IT DO IT. lol

I think the 5 night was perfect. I was checking out other cruises but I don't honestly think I'd want to do a 3 or 4 night because it would feel like the fun ended too soon :guilty:. I can't wait to go again because it was my first cruise ever and I do get really bad sea/motion sickness so I spent the first couple days very anxious on if I was gonna get sick or not. By the end of the cruise I was forgetting to take my Bonine because I was so at ease. I want a re-do! Also, we sailed out of miami on the Wonder and I'd really like to go on the Fantasy or Dream out of Port Canaveral. Mostly I just want to hear all the horns. I think that and the fireworks we my favorite Disney touches.

I think maybe you should try to sneak over to Wizarding World of Harry Potter for a day on your trip. They are opening a new section this summer! Can't wait to see what other HP things you sneak in.

You are very organized! I'm sure it will make your life a lot easier keeping all your expenses like that.

haha i think the AKL is one of the best too!!! Thats good to know the 5 day felt long enough we always do 7 days but the only B2B option was a 5 day I think a
3 or 4 is a teaser lol its not long enough at all and aww that stinks about getting sick :sick: my DF gets sea sick too so I always have to give him ALOT of medicine before we get on and every day even when he feels okay because one day he skipped and was sick all day :sad2: and the Fantasy was my favorite boat ( I haven't seen the magic since it was re-done though) and thats too funny when I was kid the wonder was my first cruise too!!! and I love the fireworks so much disney magic and pixie dust I love it pixiedust:
and that is so funny that you mention the Harry potter wizarding world that is my suprise to my Bridesmaids to take them there!!! Dress up and everything it will be so much fun I have so much planned with that and a long post when I do it lol and yes I am a freak about organization i think its my profession I do alot of paperwork and contracts so im always on excel I am making a crazy wedding itenairy when we went to Europe my iternairy was 25 pages!! so my wedding will be more extensive but at the end of the day I feel at ease everything is all planned (I think i have OCD :rolleyes1)

haha i think the AKL is one of the best too!!! Thats good to know the 5 day felt long enough we always do 7 days but the only B2B option was a 5 day I think a
3 or 4 is a teaser lol its not long enough at all and aww that stinks about getting sick :sick: my DF gets sea sick too so I always have to give him ALOT of medicine before we get on and every day even when he feels okay because one day he skipped and was sick all day :sad2: and the Fantasy was my favorite boat ( I haven't seen the magic since it was re-done though) and thats too funny when I was kid the wonder was my first cruise too!!! and I love the fireworks so much disney magic and pixie dust I love it pixiedust:
and that is so funny that you mention the Harry potter wizarding world that is my suprise to my Bridesmaids to take them there!!! Dress up and everything it will be so much fun I have so much planned with that and a long post when I do it lol and yes I am a freak about organization i think its my profession I do alot of paperwork and contracts so im always on excel I am making a crazy wedding itenairy when we went to Europe my iternairy was 25 pages!! so my wedding will be more extensive but at the end of the day I feel at ease everything is all planned (I think i have OCD :rolleyes1)

ok 2 things.
1- Can I be a bridesmaid?? lol That sounds like so much fun! :wizard:

2- 25 pages?! holy crap! I think I should take pointers from you though. We ended up in Mexico with no cash. Thank God for my sister being there with us or we would have had to go right back to the boat. I don't know how "BRING CASH" did not make the check list. :headache:

PS- Sorry I kind of side tracked your PJ...:offtopic:

ok 2 things.
1- Can I be a bridesmaid?? lol That sounds like so much fun! :wizard:

2- 25 pages?! holy crap! I think I should take pointers from you though. We ended up in Mexico with no cash. Thank God for my sister being there with us or we would have had to go right back to the boat. I don't know how "BRING CASH" did not make the check list. :headache:

PS- Sorry I kind of side tracked your PJ...:offtopic:
Haha feel free to come along there will be lots of fun and suprises for my guest! :cheer2:
and I know I printed out a copy for each person and put it in a folder in slip sheets :sad2: it took me forever I had maps and pictures of landmarks we were looking for translation phrases to know the euro rate exchange our train schedule, hotels everyones inforamtion meeting points it was intenese but we never got lost and we saw everything we wanted too so bonus! So i want to do the same for my wedding lol so I am starting now it takes quite a while to get everything together and no cash in mexico :crazy2: at least someone was there for you to get cash from lol I can send you one of my itenaries with packing list money is right at the top lol and no worries my mind wanders alot so I enjoy little tangents :cool1:

Haha feel free to come along there will be lots of fun and suprises for my guest! :cheer2:
and I know I printed out a copy for each person and put it in a folder in slip sheets :sad2: it took me forever I had maps and pictures of landmarks we were looking for translation phrases to know the euro rate exchange our train schedule, hotels everyones inforamtion meeting points it was intenese but we never got lost and we saw everything we wanted too so bonus! So i want to do the same for my wedding lol so I am starting now it takes quite a while to get everything together and no cash in mexico :crazy2: at least someone was there for you to get cash from lol I can send you one of my itenaries with packing list money is right at the top lol and no worries my mind wanders alot so I enjoy little tangents :cool1:

Aww thats really nice of you! It sounds like it was a great trip. I hope everyone appreciated how much work you put into the iteneraries! I'm pretty confident I won't forget money EVER again. I had tons of extra stuff I didn't even need but forgot the one thing that shouldn't have been forgotten. Yay me:sad2:.
Looking forward to reading your next segment!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter