Melissa and Andre Disney Fantasy Cruise Wedding 05.27.15~ Day 16 At SEA

Hello Everybody!!
How we meet:
We meet when we were seven and eight years old so I cannot remember NOT knowing him, :goodvibeswe were best friends for the longest time and then in high school we became boyfriend and girlfriend and now were engaged and getting ready to be married in 13 months! I never would have thought I would be marrying my childhood best friend but I would not have it any other way is someone who completely knows me and loves me! :woohoo:

That's amazing! What an incredible journey it must have been already. Love all the detail so far and that cake was fantastic, your wedding cake already has a lot to live up to! So good that you got that opportunity to tell people your plans and so far in advance, with that much warning it really doesn't break down to a huge saving per week so hopefully you get a great response to your invitations (which I'm looking forward to hearing more about!).

That's amazing! What an incredible journey it must have been already. Love all the detail so far and that cake was fantastic, your wedding cake already has a lot to live up to! So good that you got that opportunity to tell people your plans and so far in advance, with that much warning it really doesn't break down to a huge saving per week so hopefully you get a great response to your invitations (which I'm looking forward to hearing more about!).

Thank you! My cake was really nice his Aunt owns a bakery and brought it for us so I was so suprised my wedding cake unfortuanly won't look as nice Disney Cruises don't have many options but oh well at least I had a nice engagment one! We booked our wedding Thursday and today we already have 14 staterooms booked :scared1: which i couldn't believe so telling adavance really worked and i will be posting soon about my invitations we made books by hand long process lol thanks for following along!

You guys are so cute!!! What great photos! :D Tell me alllll about the cruise wedding. I was going to do that but was worried his parents couldnt make it so I figured we could make sure they got to Florida at least.

Cant wait to read more!!
Jen

You guys are so cute!!! What great photos! :D Tell me alllll about the cruise wedding. I was going to do that but was worried his parents couldnt make it so I figured we could make sure they got to Florida at least.

Cant wait to read more!!
Jen

Thank you we had so much fun with these photos and ended up with 1000 total engagement photos :confused3 haha but it will make for such a great guest book and great scrapbook :goodvibes choosing a cruise wedding was really hard but because people had to travel this made alot of sense and it will be a week long celebration who can beat that I will post more about the cruise next and the next thing will be invitations yikes that will be a long post we made books :sad2: great idea but it took forever im just finishing and i started in July!

Such a great start! You guys are so cute! Thank you for letting me be a part of your wedding!!

Yay! I'm glad it get to see all this! Dont forget to bring me an invite so I can photograph it with all your other details :)

Is it May yet?

PS... Love those chairs from goodwill!!! Everytime I go there I can never find anything good :(

Yay! I'm glad it get to see all this! Dont forget to bring me an invite so I can photograph it with all your other details :)

Is it May yet?

PS... Love those chairs from goodwill!!! Everytime I go there I can never find anything good :(

Yey im glad you found my PJ it will be fun to have you follow along :cool1: and I was going to mail you the invite and save the date with the paperwork? I can do that or bring it what ever is easier

I hope this year goes by fast! Its going to be so much fun we have 30 people already so it will be a good sized group :rotfl:

and thank you i got the chairs on two seperate trips 2 months apart and they matched color and everything it was great (it takes alot of patience looking through stuff)
after the invites I will post my budget ughh such a scary thing lol

Awesome! Of course just ail it to me and Ill throw it in my suitcase :)
Cant wait to follow this, kinda cool way to get to know you even more!

Can't Wait!!

Did you see my signature???

Awesome! Of course just ail it to me and Ill throw it in my suitcase :)
Cant wait to follow this, kinda cool way to get to know you even more!

Can't Wait!!

Did you see my signature???

I agree its a great way to get to know each other without meeting I am so excited to do this PJ lol its going to help keep my excitement in check :hyper:

and i love the signature!!

OMG those are the most awesome things ever!! I love it!!!!

Hahah thank you :goodvibes it was the longest DIY project I have ever decided to do but it saved me so much money and I am very happy with how they came out but I still have another post or two lol i went overboard with the inviations I think lol :rolleyes2

Oh my gosh those are GREAT!!! Are you mailing these? How much is postage if you are?

I read about Lisa being your travel agent and thought "is that my Lisa?" And it was!!! So funny!

Oh my gosh those are GREAT!!! Are you mailing these? How much is postage if you are?

I read about Lisa being your travel agent and thought "is that my Lisa?" And it was!!! So funny!

Thank you so much! it was the longest project but i am very happy with the results! and i am hand delevering quite a few of them some I will have to ship I have family in VA , PA GI and NY so no way to hand deliver those from hear in southern california :worried: so once i mail them i will let you know the cost hopefully not crazy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!