Meghan and Mikes At Home Wedding/Disneymoon9/18/10**THE DRESS

so i bought a tiara off of ebay too :lmao: im still waiting for that and my earrings to come in i cant wait til they do ill post photos soon!

so i have the most randomest question...i havent been to a character breakfast in ages...since i was 8...i know the characters come around to the tables..but how to you go about getting your picture taken with htem? are their handlers there? can they do it? im very VERY excited about character meals this time around but it got me thinking i have no idea how they work..... :confused3

ohhhhh and mike said if he and i go to ft myers and january for a week we can take a couple of days and drive to disney...we would drive up very early and spend 2 days and 1 night ( probably just at one of the values) and make it a short trip...we figure i can get my fix in until we go again in september
:ccat:

Ok so YAY for a quick disney trip... so jelouse!

As far as character meals go... I LOVE THEM! I would never be able to get adam to take pictures with them otherwise so its perfect for us! The things with pictures is that, if you check out my facebook pictures, alot of them are of one of us with the character and then we swap. A couple of times if the waitress was around she took picture for us and once a dad at another table offered to take our picture. We didn't really push it to have people take our pictures a few other families at tables around us did so you definatly can find someone to take your picture.

HTH!

hahaha so i need to upload the photos...butttttt the earrings are a no go! they came in and are very nice...but HUGE :eek: they pull my ears down and go from my ears to my shoulders! :rotfl2: :lmao:
ill try to upload them tomorrow....but yeah needless to say im returning them....

and thanks for yur help on the character meals katie! i just couldnt for the life of me remember!!!!

okie so here are the massive earrings that i returned today....

P8190145.jpg

Very pretty earrings, but they are definitely ginormous. If you wore those your ears would probably be on the ground by the end of the night. :laughing:

Yeh for a Disney Trip!

Ok wow.... are those chandelier earrings or a chandelier for over your dinning room table?!?!?!

They're really pretty buti agree that they are just tooooooo big!!!

so i have been MIA lately---if you have seen another post you know that i have sort of put planning on the back burner....with the wedding just over a year away its just to early to do anything i guess :confused3 ..i did however get my tiara off of ebay and bought matching jewelry from this store called so good jewelry (its like cheap jewelry) but ill never wear it again so i dont see the point of spending tons of money on it..and it matches perfectly...so ill post photos shortly...also i bought a braclet off of ebay its mickey mouse but hidden....another bride, katie (princessshea) had it

im hoping to get DF family list shortly ( i asked to have it by labor day..well actually i asked to have it for july 4th) that way i can get an idea of what kind of list we will be working with and sending out so i can atleast start looking at budgets its really hard to think of things right now otherwise

i wish i had more to post..its kind of depressing the slump im in and i dont have alot of support, so i dont like coming here to post because i feel like such a debbie downer :rotfl2: maybe soon ill pick up again and can start posting! but ill be here back and forth ..until then ill just post a photo of my favorite person ever....
P9020095.jpg

I was looking through a new england bridal magazine the i got in the mail yesterday and i saw a whole thing about the andover country club and thought of you... your wedding is going to be beautiful. I know things for you (and me) haven't been ideal lately as far as wedding plannin is concerened BUT i have hope that eventually we'll both be able to get back on track!
I found a bunch of things that are based around a navy blue and pink wedding i dont know if you were still planning on using those colors but if you are i'll post them later for you. I'm just searching alot of things lately and making notes.

alright here are some different variations on the navy/pink thing

this is very classy i think and i thought it would look nice at the andover country club

Navy2.jpg

this is what i'm more leaning towards because it seems very "boardwalk-esque"

Navy_and_Fuchsia_Inspiration_Board.png

this is kind of inbetween the two

bluemeetspink.jpg

i thought this would be pretty and if you're having JR BM's you could have them in pink or even your MOH in pink

291739.jpg

I hope that helps you alittle bit.

oh those are so nice! yes im still using the navy fuschia and champagne for my colors so im definately going to keep those for my references....

...i started dipping into the planning again ..i emailed my photographer because we have our e-pics in two weeks (im excited about that...because when we do that it also falls close to the year mark!) and i called the church and im still trying to talk with the priest..heh...

...also i think my SIL and i are going to go look at BM dresses this week....
lastly, i was at a bridal shower yesterday, and did my moms friends tell me what NOT to do :scared1: im like scared for mine lol..i should have taken notes
it was a very nice time though(atleast i thought....except for the BM KICKING gifts across the floor) but the adults in the group were so particular....it was crazy!

oh well who knows....i have an exam to take on the 11 as part of a program im taking ( sort of like a masters for insurance) so ill probably be sparse on the boards until then....

oki girls...so im lookin at flowers! my colors are navy and champagne but to get my pink in im doing fuschia for flowers and other touches.....im in love with gerbera daisies and roses...:lovestruc so some of these have been on the boards others i just found so who knows!

flowers1.jpg

faveflowers.jpg

oh yeh and im meeting with my priest on wednesday :woohoo:

....and my make up artist started asking me if i have been looking at what i want for my style on my wedding day...i was like uhhhhuhh sure :thumbsup2 lol so i started looking at make up styles....i didnt know you really had to?! although i will say that i stole a picture of katie (another dis bride) had posted of her eyes because they came out beautiful!

i know i said i wouldbe studying but i have been starting to get excited all over again....

...i just signed up to get a personal trainer 2times a month for the next year :scared1: im so commited to getting in shape for this wedding its not even funny

ok so thats all my updates for now!

well you know which one i'm going with....:rolleyes1

Either one is beautiful! I'm so exicted that you like the same things i like! :goodvibes

so guys whats your thoughts on chair covers? the chairs in the room are comfortable..they are like hotelroom cushion type chairs like if you went to a conference ( does that make sense) in a goldish color...so they match the room and fit with my colors no problem.....but im thinking chair covers would make it so much more elegant.

the thing though, with my estimated guest count ( we will be inviting 270 people...assuming we will have around 230) the cost will be close to $1,200 :scared1: but really it looks so elegant...i could do navy and gold sashes and then maybe fuschia sashes around mike and i's chairs? no? too much? i totally need to start saving this is crazy!!

i just want things to look nice, i guess most people wouldnt notice the chair cover thing but to me i would...what do you girls think?

Ok so like three things.... i missed it buuuuuut happy 1 year until your wedding!!!! thats first... second, did you hear about the georgetown country club?! i totally looked at that place and i thought you said you did too... and third, idk if you watch dancing with the stars but kelly osbourne totally had on our wedding colors tuesday night.... she had on a navy blue gown and a fuschia scarf.... it looked awesome!

OK that is all :)

ha i have beeen so MIA! ok for starters my priest= awesome!! im very excited, hes the new priest at my church and i hadnt met or seen him yet, so i was very nervous but after our meeting i was very happy with it and have started listening to music for the cermoney.

next....engagement photos! done! 2 hours and 550 photos...after editing came out to 250 still not bad...we have so many to choose from, mike and i think we may have our photographer use them and put together our guest singing book using them.....but we arent sure...once i get my act together and get them loaded to my computer i will post them.....

....now onto the georgetown club :scared1: omg i so looked there, by the time i went to choose they ended up having the date held for someone else ...when the news story happened all they said was a north shore country club....it was not a happy moment while i waited

...next omg i know this time next year ill be in disney!!! wooo!!!!!

and i totally missed the dresss but now i need to see!

thanks katie for bringing me back to my pj...and for the pig!

SO my pj is seriously slacking,
but its just because really i have been MIA from the whole wedding thing lately...im still not really sure i know what im doing...kind of sad i know

Letss seee...updates updates updates,

Ive met with my priest, and Mike and I picked out our readings and music...we still need to call musicians for the church and pick our readers ( we have one in mind and need to find 2 more)

We are going to go through our engagement photos and pick some to use for our guest book. I am going to look through some to post on Facebook and on here....still havent done that yet lol

we are definately doing a candy buffet, and we are going to disney characters as table names (so im gathering photos of disney couples that ill eventually print out)

i just still feel like with 11 months to go there is alot of time so its not worth it to get things done...plus we are going to basically redoing the upstairs of his house and thats overwhelming so i just get stressed and drink...its a fabulous time...

...now onto the highlight of my post..my dress :cloud9: i found it i love it i bought it!

PA140039.jpg

PA140042.jpg

OH AND LASTly! i got my confirmation number from the person i am renting my dvc ressie from!!! so now i just need to book flights when they are available

then look into dining and woohoooo:banana:

Awe honey you look sooooo pretty! Such a lovely bride!

the dress is amazing!

And yay for getting your DVC points and being able to book flights soon!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter