FrannyRammy

Earning My Ears
I'll be around WDW in December after a long time. Can anyone give me updated information about the whole "meeting Maleficent" topic? I'm aware she is a rare, especially in Orlando (if I'm well informed), and that she can only be seen at Disney events, but it would be nice if anyone could answer that to me.
Thanks!!

I don't think she's available to meet at all. I know she appears in the stage show at MNSSHP, as well as the parade. I think she appeared at Villains after dark, the limited-time after-hours event. But even at those events, she hasn't been available for a meet & greet.

*Maybe* she's been at some of the exclusive after hours events for DVC members that they have occasionally (?) Someone else on the DIS could answer that, I've never attended a Moonlight Magic event.

I'll be around WDW in December after a long time. Can anyone give me updated information about the whole "meeting Maleficent" topic? I'm aware she is a rare, especially in Orlando (if I'm well informed), and that she can only be seen at Disney events, but it would be nice if anyone could answer that to me.
Thanks!!

You can meet her Character Palooza - IF available

Edited!

Last edited:

You can meet her at two places:
Character Palooza - IF available
Storybook Dining at Wilderness Lodge: LINK - She does not sign autograph books. Getting an ADR can be very difficult. Use the link provided to see if any times are available for your trip. I'm not sure how far in advance you are able to book. Good Luck!
It’s the evil queen from Snow White at Storybook dining, not Maleficent.

Villain meets are rare in Florida.... I think the only ones who meet on the regular and not at events (parties, RunDisney, moonlight magic...) are the tremaines, Gaston, and evil queen and even then lady tremaine and the queen are at hotel character meals and not in park

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter