Medical Form?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by TheLeonhardts, Jan 5, 2003.

  1. TheLeonhardts

    TheLeonhardts Disney Addict

    Mar 18, 2002
    Okay, we got our cruise docs yesterday, and I filled them out. Some folks have referred to a "medical form", that folks with chronic conditions can fill out. I'm a diabetic and heart attack survivor, so I figure that filling out one of these forms is probably in my best interest. Where and when do you get this form?

    Part 2, for those out there with similar conditions. Does Disney take your word for it that your illnesses are well controlled, or do they want a Doctor's note? My cardiologist is hard to get in touch with -- fortunately, I had a very mild heart attack and did no damage -- so she only wants to see me about once a year.



  2. Michelle

    Michelle <font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl

    Apr 21, 2000
    Judy, if you booked through a TA ask them to get the form from DCL for you. If you booked directly with DCL just call them and they will fax it to you.

    They do require that the information be provided by a doctor and signed by him/her, if you are informing them of a medical condition.

    Enjoy your cruise! :)

Share This Page