Med. Shore Excursions - all in one place?

nzdisneymom

DIS Veteran
Hiya DISers!

With multiple sailings for the Med on the Magic next summer and no info yet on shore excursions offered by DCL, I have been gathering info on the various ports from a variety of sources. I've posted some links within our Cruise Meet thread (we're sailing July 18th) so I figured that others are doing the same on the other Cruise Meet threads. Instead of wading through all of them looking to see what others have found, I thought perhaps this would be a good place to start collecting links, information, etc. to port activities as DISers come across info. Or if the mods approve, perhaps we could do a thread per port so it would be a bit more organized (what do you say, Mods? Can we?)

Been thinking the same thing. Excellent idea.

Dear Board Mods,
Please, Please, Please!!!!
A Special thread per Med port, please?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter