Meats and sauces

Linda55443

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the menu states that the steak or ribs come with some sort of sauce on it, can you request that they service it to you plan if your ordering at a quick serve. Or do you have to take it as its printed on the menu? I have a very fussy daughter when it comes to eating. thanks

Does anyone know if the menu states that the steak or ribs come with some sort of sauce on it, can you request that they service it to you plan if your ordering at a quick serve. Or do you have to take it as its printed on the menu? I have a very fussy daughter when it comes to eating. thanks
I assume that is "serve it to you plain" and not service it to you plan ;) silly phones.

Ribs generally come with some kind of seasoning rub on it and they smoke them hours in advance but you can probably get the bbq sauce on the side. Not sure what other meat you mean but I suspect the answer to that will be highly dependent on the place and whether it is assembled in advance or at the time of service.

Disney is very accomodating. If something comes with a sauce on top, you can get it without it. Now, if the meat is marinated or if it is a pot roast-type of meat that is cooked in a sauce, that is different.

As long as it isn't cooked in the sauce, I think you'll be fine anywhere. I doubt your daughter is the first picky eater Disney has encountered. ;)

I doubt your daughter is the first picky eater Disney has encountered.

They've certainly dealt with my picky-eater wife;) She orders sauces on the side in every possible case. I will add that we do almost strictly TS, your experience with CS eateries may be different.:)

I have seen people order special requests at CS and they seemed to be accommodating, however note that you will have to wait longer to get your food since they will have to make it from scratch.

No single place on planet Earth is uniformly better at meeting guest special food requests than the Walt Disney World Resort.

Enjoy your trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter