Mears Taxi Vouchers

grahamsgirl

'Somethimes you can't make it on your own'
Mears Taxi Vouchers

Been advised to try this discussion board.
Anybody no anything about Mears Taxi Vouchers or ideas on getting to Universal Seaworld and Discovery cove. Staying on site with no car hire.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Thanx :wave2:

Not taxi vouchers, but Mears will transport you round-trip from your Disney hotel to Universal/IOA or Seaworld/Discovery Cove for $14 per person plus tip, reserve at least a day in advance, they will tell you when & where they'll pick you up; when you're dropped off you'll be given instructions for your return trip.

Mears has a shuttle bus that you can book through a direct Mears phone line in the WDW hotel lobby (at least there was a direct phone line at ASMu in 2003). I believe it costs $14 per person round trip. You can book it the night before, and I know that they travel to Sea World and Universal Studios. When you call, you select your pick-up time for the morning. You can also set your return time, or they give you a phone number that you can call 2 hours prior to when you wish to be picked up. They bring you right back to your hotel where they picked you up.

For 5 people you might as well either book a towncar or grab a cab. If you're using a towncar company to get from the airport you might get a price from them on going to the other attractions. FL tours is a board sponsor, you might try them. Tiffany and quicksilver also get good reviews.

Normally renting a car is the easiest way to do it.

Thanks for the information - when you say $14.00 per person are there concessions for kids?

Lewisc said:
For 5 people you might as well either book a towncar or grab a cab. If you're using a towncar company to get from the airport you might get a price from them on going to the other attractions. FL tours is a board sponsor, you might try them. Tiffany and quicksilver also get good reviews.

Normally renting a car is the easiest way to do it.

Hi, Airport transfers are no problem, I was just trying to find a cheaper way than last time when we paid for cabs everywhere. I just can't remember how much it cost from ASMo to Seaworld, and I have no idea how much it would cost to Universal, so I don't know if $14.00 per person round trip is good value as it will cost $48.00 for me,Graham and 2 kids plus tip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!