Mears shuttle to Busch Gardens????

wdw4rfam

DVC Member/AP holder
Has anyone used the shuttle to busch gardens? Where does it pick up? Is there different return times? Information on the website is vary basic- only says $10 per person roundtrip ( free with certain tix), and there can be up to 3 stops. Any info anyone has would be good.

I would know that answer to that question too.

If anyone as accurate infos I need to know too, will have a Flex Ticket Plus on my next trip and will need to know the schedule, they basically say to call for the schedule so that makes me worried I won't be able to be there at rope drop at Bush Gardens which is needed since no fast pass or anything like that there.

Renting a car is the only way you can be sure to get to the park in time for rope drop. Mears says you might not get to BG before 11:30a. You'll have to get your own transportation to and from the pickup point.

One of the pickup locations is Sea World.

So that leaves me with no options to get there for rope drop on the busiest park of all without any kind of fast pass or express pass system (at least this is fair to everyone, no one will jump queue line because they have more money to spend than myself) anyone know any public or private paid transportation that could bring us there for rope drop, I can't have a driving license because of some physical disabilities with my eyes (I'm not blind, but I can't own any kind of driving licenses) and my friend would never touch a steering wheel since he got in a car crash he's unable to do it, he tried several times but can't do it.

Do your tickets allow you to go more than once? Our plan is to go a couple of days so I am sure we will see all we want and will most likely take shuttle to avoid paying for parking and not have to bother driving ourselves.

Staying overnight at a hotel near BG is probably your best bet. You could price a car service but the cost will be hundreds of dollar.

Hum, the price of an hotel near BG would ruin the budget for us, the hotels nearby BG are overpriced because they are close to it and the ones that would fit in our budget would be too far away to get there for rope drop anyway. We'll have to just enjoy the scenery instead of the rides there, I can't stand a 2hr queue line, thanks for my fear of any coaster type rides but I wanted to get on the jeep safari thing in BG, if the queue is 2hrs long, I won't waste my precious time waiting for it, no way...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter