MeanLaureen's Useless Poll of the Day - Thursday!

What is your favorite method of Disney Transportation

• The Monorails!

• The Friendship Boats

• The MK Trains

• The Trams

• The Mice

• The Buses

• The Riverboat from the TTC to MK

• The Pontoon-like boats from PO to Downtown Disney

• The boat from Wilderness Lodge to the MK

• My Feet - I never have to wait for them! :)

• I've never been to WDW :(

• other - please post!

Results are only viewable after voting.

MeanLaureen

<font color=purple>Slam Dancer Extraordinaire<br><
Good Morning everyone!

Hope you all are having a great day! The weekend is almost here! yay!!

Here is your Disney question o the day in order to find out the ultimate in WDW!!

"What is your favorite method of Disney Transportation?"

Monorail! I wish there were more lines.....:D

We bought Disney Vacation Club points at Beach Club so we could WALK to our 2 favorite parks! I'll take Disney Transport if I have to but I'd much prefer to walk.

I love the Friendship boats, but there are times when the bus rides are nice too. Especially late at night when you're headed back to the resort after a good late meal.:)

Although I've used most modes of transportation at the World I have to say my feet are my favorite. WE never wait for the boats in the morning to go to EPCOT or MGM from either BCV or BWV.

I picked the Friendship boats - great to ride back to the Dolphin after a long day at MGM or EPCOT. :)

We love walking to Epcot and MGM from the Boardwalk:D The International Gateway Entrance, we have never had a line. We joke like its our own private entrance;)

I guess the MK train. Although I now know to get in the right train line and not in line for the Runaway Train! :tongue:

The monorail is #1 to me!! I just don't think I'm in WDW until I see those trains going by, and riding in one is just sooooooooooooo much fun!!! :teeth: Now, if I could only be able to get a seat in the front, then I'd really be a happy camper!!!!!!!!!! :crazy:

Monorail

monrailcontempo.gif

I was going to say monorails but then I saw the option for
boat to MK from WL
and I had to choose that one - cos that would mean

WE ARE HOME !

Love the monorails! That's why we named our website monorailgreen!

I mostly walk. But IMHO the Monorail is the most fun to take. I walk to the front of Epcot from the BW and hop on the Monorail to the TTC. Get off there and walk to the Poly for some KoKo Puffs at the Kona Cafe. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter