Meal with Minnie anywhere?

4orm

DIS Veteran
I know of Cape May, but she doesn't really walk around in Cape May, right? Only greeting in the lobby?
I have a picture with her from when I was 8 and 18 in the exact same position, with my orange juice in the same place and I would love to get another one seeing its been almost another 10 years :)

Liberty Tree Tavern Liberty Square @ Magic Kingdom
A:$20.99
C:$9.99 ****
Family Style -
characters ---Chip and Dale, Meeko, Minnie, and Pluto

You are correct about Cape May -- Minnie is there at breakfast. She greets guests and poses for photos in the entry area only.

LTT is another character meal -- that's dinner only, I believe. I really liked this dinner and the characters came around to our table several times, even though the restaurant was packed.

We've seen Minnie at the Garden Grill restaurant, and I think at Chef Mickey's dinner, but she is not listed as a regular at those places on allearsnet.

When we did Cape May in September 2003, it was Goofy who greeted in the lobby and Minnie was going from table to table.

Minnie was at dinner at Chef Mickey's in Oct. 2002. I don't know if she is still there. Does anyone else know if she is still at dinner? My DD wants to wear her Minnie Halloween costume to dinner if Minnie will be there.

I just can't believe they took away Minnie! She was the main attraction! So no more H&V and no more 'Ohana? Why so hard to find the female mouse? I'm starting to suspect gender discrimination...just kidding...sorta

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter