meal voucher help request

Jetstorm

Mouseketeer
We are leaving for DIS in three weeks and I've just learned of the quick and casual meal vouchers. My question is, where can I find meal vouchers at a reasonable price. I've tried the link to DIS Auctions (there's not any on the auction right now), and I've tried Ebay and other auctions but they are priced out of site.
Anyone got any ideas?

I just joined Hotwire Savings Club (www.hotwiresavingsclub.com) for this reason. Here you can buy them at the correct value without paying the high ebay markup. You get a 30 day free trial and after that it is $7.95 a month. After I receive my vouchers I plan on cancelling since I don't think I will use it enough. Hope this helps..

Theresa
31 days till the Pop....

Definitely get the vouchers from hotwire savings. Their regular shipping only takes about 4-5 days. But since you are leaving so soon, if it would make you feel better, then pay the extra for priority or next day.

I will be in going back to Disney in Summer 05 and of course I just realized all the ones I didn't use last summer will expire (for some reason I didn't notice an expiration date). Anyway I'm going to give them to my SIL as a Xmas gift.

When will the new ones come out!! I'd like to get started on planning my next Disney Adventure!!!

hello
i think you would be safe to go ahead and order them from hotwire savings club.The shipping is super fast and you should be just fine.They should arrive fast enough for you to be able to get them on time.

I can tell you that it was easy enough to join the savings club. Everything that I ordered from them came to me within 3 to 4 days of my order including the vouchers which I got last week (came in 3 days after ordering) and exp. on them is 5/31/05. I haven't had a problem with Hotwire and intend to pay at least one months fee as I intend to get another PHP and some gift cards for X-mas from them before canceling the prescription.

How much are the Hotwire certificates for restaurants other than Disney? Do you get a certain % off or buy any amount you want?

i bought gc for hard rock cafe and they were 20.00 each and i get 5.00 back for each 20.00 card i ordered!I think they have like Red Lobster,Hard Rock Cafe,Bennigans,and i cant remember the rest.
They also have gc for stores like Target,Dillards,Toys R Us and a few others.

Originally posted by dpayne1969
i bought gc for hard rock cafe and they were 20.00 each and i get 5.00 back for each 20.00 card i ordered!I think they have like Red Lobster,Hard Rock Cafe,Bennigans,and i cant remember the rest.
They also have gc for stores like Target,Dillards,Toys R Us and a few others.

I think you meant to say they were $25 each. The cards are in $25 denominations and you receive a $5 credit at the beginning of the next month. That, in essence makes them $20 each, but you are going to receive cards valued at $25.

Clear as mud?

lol
thank you for clearing that up ,you are correct.They are 25.00 each and you get 5.00 back from hotwire.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!