Meal Plans?

ZPT1022

<font color=red>DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Dr
We are looking at taking a family trip to WDW in December 2004. We have gone to WDW using the silver plan or it's equivalent in the past and we liked having our meals "prepaid". However, we are looking into getting AP's this time around and so we would not be able to do the silver plan (I am assuming) since we will not need to add park tickets on to our room reservations. Is there any other sort of meal plan available to use?

I don't think so, let me know if you come across one.

We too did the silver plan 2 years ago on the land part of our
land and sea trip and I loved not worring about how much a meal cost. We are doing the land and sea again in a few weeks and
I tried to add it on to my package but you can't anymore.

I spoke to Disney and they didn't offer any other suggestions.
I know you can buy some meal vouchers but they are not really what we would use. We do 2 sit down restruants a day.

Wintermom

Wintermom,
Sounds like you are in the same boat we are. We like to do two sit down restaurants a day too. Either breakfast and dinner or early lunch and late dinner. And then a snack if anyone needs one. This has always worked out very well for us and kind of forces us to take breaks too. I agree, if you do a lot of counter service meals you can really come out ahead with the vouchers, and we love the Animal Kingdom Meals Plus that they've had when we were there but we usually prefer a sit down restaurant so the vouchers don't help there. Thanks again for your input, I will be sure to let you know if I come across anything, I was hoping one of the experts here might know something I don't!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter