Meal plan question

starry_solo

DIS Veteran
I have a question regarding the meal plan, we are likely looking to get the half board plan for our room.

for the lunch (or dinner), could you use it the first day? That is, the check in day? We will likely stay for two nights, so we would get two breakfasts and two lunch/dinners. Not sure that we would stay that late on the date of check out…

Yes you can. We went to the Downtown restaurant at the New York hotel. Highly recommend. We went for dinner at 6pm and they had just opened for dinner. The food was super hot and tasted amazing. Best meal of our time at Disneyland.

Yes you can. We went to the Downtown restaurant at the New York hotel. Highly recommend. We went for dinner at 6pm and they had just opened for dinner. The food was super hot and tasted amazing. Best meal of our time at Disneyland.

I have a question regarding the meal plan, we are likely looking to get the half board plan for our room.

for the lunch (or dinner), could you use it the first day? That is, the check in day? We will likely stay for two nights, so we would get two breakfasts and two lunch/dinners. Not sure that we would stay that late on the date of check out…
Since you getting another voucher for your departure day for rather lunch or dinner (unless that would be only for full board) you getting vouchers per night like in WDW back when the dining plan was around up to your choose when you use those vouchers.

But if that depart. voucher would be available for halfboard as well wouldn´t waste it and at least use it for lunch before departure.

My flight would be after 20:00 8 p.m. that day so I will be able to have at least lunch before I kinda daparture around 4 p.m. even when I just need to be there around 2 hours before but who knows how the traffic would be from DLP to CDG and Security Check at the Airport.

But it is pretty good you can use like you want you will have 2 vouchers each night you stay and it is up to you when use those except one is for breakfast you can´t use it for anything else only for that and the other I guess is up to you for lunch or dinner.

Staying on property gives you up to 12 months for Table Service to reservate those so don´t forget that as well even when it seems not to been able to book those in the parks rather than for lunch don´t know why but that is sadly but if you don´t mind you can book outside the parks for dinner if you want to have dinner instead almost all resorts and some few in Disney Village are possible like anette´s diner or Steakhouse or Resort Restaurants as well. but reservations needed for Resorts but not for Annette´s Diner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter