MEAL PLAN IN DLP Morning Voucher were can you use it???

DreamCatcher777

Mouseketeer
I am kinda confused the Homepage stating that you only could redeem your Breakfast Voucher at certain Restaurants in Disney Village but if that is true that would be really bonkers.

Because why the Hotel Restaurants offering Breakfasts when you than must go to Disney Village and shouldn´t been able to redeem it in your own Hotel???

I found a old (maybe old) sentence that said you can redeem it in your Hotel but now currently it is stating this weird sentence that you only can redeem those in Disney Village.

But I didn´t find any information on those Restaurants that are part of the Meal Plan accepting it and there are only 4 listed as participating and none have Breakfast listed in their Menu´s what the Homepage is showing you.

So did anyone had the Plan shortly before and could tell how the status with Breakfast Voucher acceptances are??? Would be really bonkers if you can´t use it in your own Hotel.

I will have the fully Meal Plan PLUS 3 meals breakfast lunch and dinner. And I hoped I could use it in the Hotel since they offering Breakfast.

Hope some knows about those things and could help me only few couple months left for my Anniversary Celebration Trip for the 3 decades of the Park and my first and only so far Trip.

I didn´t seen anything that stated Breakfast on Annette´s Diner so can´t say that and who wants to eat Burgers on a Breakfast or so.????

So Please hope someone can enlighten me and convince and calm me down with my worries about breakfasten in my Hotel-Buffet Restaurant with breakfast Voucher from the meal plan.?????

Btw. kinda Scared think Craig mentioned it somewhere in a Video from the YT Shows as well so kinda scared it could really been true and they going that bonkers unlogical route????

Also wondering Did you Guys think it possible could be that the Pyms Kitchen will be added as Buffet Restaurant to the MEAL PLANS since they claiming up to 31 Restaurants participating and currently only 29 did one in Newport Bay Resort is closed so one is left could be for that couldn´t it be????

Yes. You can use the meal plan breakfast voucher in your hotel :groom:
Yeah I thought so the information on the homepage is kinda weird confusing people thankfully some could and can clear that would have been nonsense if they would not. Thanks for the Help:worship::yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter