ME question

rie'smom

<font color=green>"Always let your conscience be y
Is it ok to carry your luggage onto the bus if the bag is not too large? Our flight lands at 7:15 PM and I'd like to have my luggage before the next morning.

The luggage goes under the bus so yes you can bring your luggage with you. Anything you can bring on an airliner can fit under the bus!

It would be unusual for luggage from a 7:15 flight to not arrive at one's room the same night, except (a) by Guest request or (b) due to airline [or, far less frequently, DME] misdirection.

PP has it right, it would be really odd that it doesn't get to your room that same evening. Not to mention I would guess it shows up around 10:30 if you land at 7:15.

Also if you do end up bringing it with you, be prepared to tip the bus driver for handling it. They will stow it under the bus and take it out for you on arrival to your resort.

you will definately get your luggage the same night of arrival. if you *MUST* have it, then certainly bring it on the bus. just prepare to tip the handler that loads your bag.

If you do decide to get your own luggage and take it with you to catch the DME bus.... do not put the DME luggage tags on your suitcases. Luggage with a tag is pulled out behind the scenes and never makes it to the carousel.

Or, you can pack the essentials you need for the first night and next morning in your carry on and have DME deliver your bags. That way, if you don't want them delivered after 10:00 PM, you can have bell services hold them until the morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!