ME question...2 different arrivals

disfan07

DIS Veteran
In december, we have 2 rooms and our room setup is 3 in one room and two in the other.

Can you have people in the same room arriving on 2 different flights? And how do they deal with that when sending out the vouchers?

Room 1 is my mom, my dad and my brother. My mom and dad will be flying from california and my brother will be flying from north carolina
and
Room 2 is me and my brothers girlfriend. I will be flying with my parents from cali and my brothers girlfrien will be coming with him from NC.

Do we just tell them that we all need ME and than tell them who will be arriving when?

Yes, that is fine, just tell the CM when you make your DM reservation what all the flights are. The person who made/paid for the reservation will receive the DME package with all the transportation vouchers, instruction and the luggage tags.

I would suggest that person mail out the vouchers, and luggage tags to the other people in the party.

Also send to each party a copy of the (each) booklet from which tags were taken to send, and a copy of the room reservation papers.

Upon arrival you have the choice of waiting at the airport to meet up, or taking DME to the resort immediately.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter