ME permanent now?

Amberle3

<font color=CC0066>Likes to absorb the park<br><fo
Yes, I'm a TA but a confused one at the moment.

Everything I've read/heard so far about ME has said that it's one for the length of the Happiest Celebration on Earth. Until today. I just finished a "webinar" with Disney and there was a question about ME. The question was basically how long will it be running, and the answer was that this is a permanent perk being offered by Disney.

Well this is the first that I've heard of it being permanent. Has anyone else heard about this, or do I have two very out-to-lunch Disney reps?

Disney has said it will be free through 2006. Given the number of buses Mears is leasing most of us think it'll be continued but it might not continue to be free.

We returned last Monday via Magical Express. Our bus driver told us that he believes they will be charging a fee after 2006. He said Disney purchased 46 or 48 busses at 150,000 each.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter