MDE won't take my cc info!

KrazeeK120

DIS Veteran
Sooooo I got online this morning to see if I could snag an ADR for 'Ohana 180 days today. Imagine my delight when I found a 5:15 time!

So then I went to put in the cc guarantee info. It keeps telling me that the information I put in is invalid. I'm frustrated because I double, triple, and quadruple checked. I put in all of the info correctly. And I know the cc is OK...I just bought a book on my Kindle last night.

Anyone else have this experience or have any advice for me?

Same here :mad: I finally spoke to someone and they said the system is undergoing "enhancements". I think this is Disney speak for the system is down. They said to keep trying :sad2:

I just got thru online and was able to make a Le Cellier ressie. Hope this goes better tomorrow morning when I try for BOG.

A friend a problem a while back as her card was good but the expiration date was before the trip. She tried another card an it went right through.

My credit card was suddenly "declined" after I had already used it for several other reservations with no problem because it is the one attached to my reservations (and there is NO reason for it to be declined, trust me). I kept trying, then finally pulled out a different credit card and it took it. I still have no idea why the one I had attached to my dining reservations suddenly wouldn't work anymore. :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!