MDE Mobile App

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by johnnyr, Jul 13, 2018.

1. johnnyr

johnnyr DIS Veteran

Not sure where to post this. Is anyone else having problems with the MDE Mobile App for the iPhone? It's the only app on my phone I have problems with. I've tried removing and reinstalling but nothing fixes it. It's extremely slow and clunky. Takes a long time to open and crashes a lot. When I go to the Disney World webs site to pull up my reservations in MDE, I have no problems. It's only the App. I'm concerned and don't want to be struggling with the App in the parks. Any suggestions?

DisneyFansInNYC likes this.
  2. CAS239

CAS239 Disney Vet Squad ∞

Mines working fine.

Make sure your app is updated to the latest release. If it is, try deleting and re downloading the app

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. BMAEC

BMAEC Mouseketeer

Mine crashes the first time every time I open it. And the second time it’s very slow. I’ve deleted and downloaded the latest version. I have an iPhone 6. I wonder if the newer ones support the app better...

5. johnnyr

johnnyr DIS Veteran

I have a iPhone 6 too. This is exactly what happens when I try to run the app. It stinks because all my other apps work just fine on the iPhone 6. It 's only the MDE Mobile App I have problems with.

6. DisneyFansInNYC

DisneyFansInNYC DIS Veteran

I posted something yesterday too about the app. I changed fastpasses 2 weeks ago and the app was showing the old ones - not the new ones. I was on the app yesterday a lot and I was having issues.

7. greg9x

greg9x Mouseketeer

A lot of people have been having issues with the Android version... Obviously they are doing stuff to update and it's not going well.

8. ABE4DISNEY

ABE4DISNEY DIS Veteran

I am having this same problem and have an iPhone 7 Plus. I am also at the parks. :headache:
    I am going through my browser. It is a pain but at least I have a way to go around the issue.

9. DisneyFansInNYC

DisneyFansInNYC DIS Veteran

That is crazy to not be able to use the app at DW. I have an iPhone too.

10. ABE4DISNEY

ABE4DISNEY DIS Veteran

I just deleted the app and reinstalled it--now it is working! :)