MDE Mobile ADRs now only 60 days out...?

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Reservations' started by MickeyMinnieMom, Jun 7, 2018.

1. MickeyMinnieMom

MickeyMinnieMom If you ticket it, they will come... ;)

Posted this in the News thread but thought I’d add here as well...

Has anyone heard about this?? Why would they do this? There have been times where online wasn’t working for me but the app was...

http://www.themainstreetmouse.com/2018/06/07/mobile-my-disney-experience-mde-changes/

Verified by Disney this morning, reservations using MDE on a mobile device can now only be made 60 days in advance. This only affects the mobile application. Reservations can still be made by calling or logging into MDE from the web.”

2. MickeyMinnieMom

MickeyMinnieMom If you ticket it, they will come... ;)

From another thread... :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

3. Nursemira

Nursemira Earning My Ears

Thank you for posting this here. I had noticed this and couldnt figure out why they had changed it. It is so inconvenient for ne to log to my laptop all the time to check for resverations. Also, as you stated, sometimes one will work over the other. I hope the issue gets resolved quickly.

MickeyMinnieMom likes this.
  4. BebopBaloo

BebopBaloo DIS Veteran

Happy to see it's just a temporary thing. I thought it was just a bug the other day and tried again to modify an ADR time this afternoon only to find that modifying still wasn't an option. This explains why.

MickeyMinnieMom likes this.