MDE & kids ages for ADRs

mmps108

Mouseketeer
We're traveling with 3 families. My kid's birthday is up to date because we go more often than my brother's family. His kids are listed as my "friends and family" but with the ages of the kids are from our last trip. I made all our reservations and tagged the 10 people. 2 of their 3 kids are now Disney adults but since they're younger in my app, the reservations are for 6 adults and 4 kids when they should be for 8 adults and 2 kids.
Does it matter?

It only matters if your prepaying for any of those meals - CRT, HDDR, etc.

It won't matter in seating, but it will change your pricing.

Do you have experience with how they know how old the kids are actually? We're NOT trying to cheat Disney, I just wondered if they ask or assume? I always thought it was strange that no one asked us at the gate, when she was 2, for proof that she didn't need a ticket...we were there JUST before her 3rd birthday.

Do you have experience with how they know how old the kids are actually? We're NOT trying to cheat Disney, I just wondered if they ask or assume? I always thought it was strange that no one asked us at the gate, when she was 2, for proof that she didn't need a ticket...we were there JUST before her 3rd birthday.
They ask at the podium.

Most of my reservations are for 6 adults because I booked them on the app. Really we are traveling with 4 adults and 2 kids. I do not plan to change them prior to arrival. My understanding is it should not be a problem.

We do have a dessert party that was booked with the correct numbers because I had to pre-pay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter