MDE help please

hollylu1016

What can I say except YOU'RE WELCOME!
I'm a little over 2 weeks away from my fastpass window and I'm just trying to make sure everything is all set to go when it opens.

That being said, when I go into creating a party for fast passes, it asks if I already have reservations that I would like to link (which I do) but when I got to enter my confirmation # it tells me that it's already linked to a reservation. It also tells me the same thing when I try to link my Memory Maker.

I am already logged into the account with my reservation number, the correct info is all there (party members, dates & hotel), even my 1 dining reservation info is all there! There are no other parties linked to my MDE account, it's just myself, DH & DS2.

Anyone on here know why it's telling me this? Or how to fix it?? Do I just need to call Disney and have them help?

It's sounding like you've already linked everything. If you've linked everything already then you're all set and ready to go. When your 60 day window opens you'll be able to make everything

No, both the app and disneyworld.com are telling me that my confirmation number is linked to another account.

Is your reservation a package (room & tickets)? If yes, you won't be able to do anything FP+ related until you are 60 days from check in.

I’ve had strange errors about nothing being linked come up before the 60 day window and everything worked fine when I hit my 60 day mark. If you can see your resort and tickets in your mde account, you should be good. You can, of course, call Disney if you want some piece of mind.

I'm a little over 2 weeks away from my fastpass window and I'm just trying to make sure everything is all set to go when it opens.

That being said, when I go into creating a party for fast passes, it asks if I already have reservations that I would like to link (which I do) but when I got to enter my confirmation # it tells me that it's already linked to a reservation. It also tells me the same thing when I try to link my Memory Maker.

I am already logged into the account with my reservation number, the correct info is all there (party members, dates & hotel), even my 1 dining reservation info is all there! There are no other parties linked to my MDE account, it's just myself, DH & DS2.

Anyone on here know why it's telling me this? Or how to fix it?? Do I just need to call Disney and have them help?
I'm confused. If the info is there why are you trying to add it?

Is this your first time making FP? If so, read here, I bet it answers most of your questions
https://www.disboards.com/threads/fastpass-frequently-asked-questions.3491680/

You are probably running in to this too
For onsite guests with a room/ticket package, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark. Before this point, it is normal for various members and/or their tickets to not appear on the MDX account. The entire traveling party and their tickets will appear at the 60-day mark in almost all cases. It is generally not possible to practice booking FPs beforehand in this situation.

Is this your first time making FP? If so, read here, I bet it answers most of your questions
https://www.disboards.com/threads/fastpass-frequently-asked-questions.3491680/

You are probably running in to this too

I have read through quite a bit of that post already. It's just very concerning to me that it's telling me that my confirmation number is already linked to an account. Especially since it says the same message regarding memory maker.

With the FP why wouldn't it just say that I'm not within my window yet??

I have read through quite a bit of that post already. It's just very concerning to me that it's telling me that my confirmation number is already linked to an account. Especially since it says the same message regarding memory maker.

With the FP why wouldn't it just say that I'm not within my window yet??
Because they didn't code the site to give a better explanation. While it makes perfect sense to me and you, and most of the rest of the world, it didn't to whoever designed the site

That above quote applies to you though, right?

And your confirmation is already linked to an account. Yours

This same thing happened to me this week and I was really worried. My tickets showed up if I went into the tickets portion of my account, but I got that same error message when I tried to view FPs. At 7:00 on the dot of my 60-day window, the error message disappeared and I was able to book.

If you don't see the tickets in the tickets portion of your account, I would definitely call customer service.

When you open up your MDE account on the website and click on My Reservations and Tickets, you should see your resort reservations, the people in your party and their tickets, and your ADR. If you can see all this then your MDE is okay.

You will be able to make fastpasses for all the people in you list who have tickets. But you will not be able to build a fastpass party or do anything with fastpasses until your fastpass window opens at 60 days out.

This same thing happened to me this week and I was really worried. My tickets showed up if I went into the tickets portion of my account, but I got that same error message when I tried to view FPs. At 7:00 on the dot of my 60-day window, the error message disappeared and I was able to book.

If you don't see the tickets in the tickets portion of your account, I would definitely call customer service.

:worship::worship::worship: Thank you!!!!

Everyone else has been very helpful with their info:thanks:, but yours was the exact answer I was hoping for!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter