MDE app off by one day

GrantMcR

Earning My Ears
Almost every time I try to make a dining reservation on the MDE app, I will search for the date and time I want and when I click on the restaurant I want, the reservation that actually pops up is for the previous day. Does anyone else have this issue?

No I have not had that issue. But I usually start at the restaurant I want and then click on the day/time I prefer. Maybe try that and see if it helps?

Interesting. I'll have to give that a shot. Otherwise I have resorted to just going through the website as I can't trust the app for reservations anymore. Thanks for the suggestion.

No, but I haven't had much luck doing anything on my iPad or phone. Both seem extra glitchy when it comes to trying to book ADR or FP. I used to prefer the app to the computer, but this trip, I've had better luck with the computer.

No, but I haven't had much luck doing anything on my iPad or phone. Both seem extra glitchy when it comes to trying to book ADR or FP. I used to prefer the app to the computer, but this trip, I've had better luck with the computer.
Same here.

I had one day like this earlier this week. I thought I was snagging an ADR I had been waiting to pop up...even though the date clicked said 12/19, MDE booked it for 12/20. :-( I dropped it once I figured it out, but it definitely was a glitchy thing on MDE. Just the once though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter